Status
Not open for further replies.

volocix

Jul 16, 2024
steamID - STEAM_1:0:490098914

Discord ID - 472337910209970186

Who issued the warning? Zero | Aegis

What was the warning for? - Inapp. content

Why the warning should be removed: - I will start this by saying that I shouldn't of said it and for that I apologize but I want to point out the hypocrisy of the infrastructure staff. To get the story straight I found out that you can add text below your normal discord message so I added "-# this user is currently edging". Which I agree is inapp. content but my point is from the fact that I get a warn and a timeout for saying the word "edging" when people can talk about gooning. The definition to goon according to urban dictionary is as follows "Well-known slang term in sexual subculture of chronic and compulsive masturbators" (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=goon) Which personally to me that sounds pretty inapp. so I must bring up that if I get in trouble for brining up the word "edging" why have they not been dealt with, warned, or timed out. I agree what I said is wrong but when I say it and get treated differently for doing it when other people can bring up this sexual terms and not get in trouble. I was not the only one to get warned for this as Imperium was also warned, but did not receive a time out.

Screenshots and Evidence -1721185532009.png
1721185558205.png

PENDING
Your appeal is under review, please give us time to come to a decision.
Thank you for your patience.

DENIED
Appeals are not the place to be complaining about staff members, nor is it somewhere to complain about the rules. If you have an issue with the rules or the way the discord is run, you can contact IMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.