Status
Not open for further replies.

Username

May 15, 2024
What is your username?
Username | Steel

What character(s) do you play?
Steel

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)

STEAM_0:0:86707141

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)

username1597

What is your current playtime on the server?

2w 3d 19h

Do you have any warnings or bans?
Yes, but rescinded

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
No

Job-Related Questions

Explain why you would like to be a D-Class Dealer. (100 words minimum):

The Ability to supply weapons opens up new opportunities and playstyles to me and others, and the variety offered by a dealer changes how people can play. Without Dealers, D-Class rely on whatever is offered by the NPC supplier. Dealers have the opportunity to increase the coordination and RP of D-Class by creating trade, meeting spots, and an economy. Any attempt at organization by D-Class is immensely helped by a Dealer. It would also help align my playstyle and character, as I try to focus more on aiding and supporting D-Class rather than direct violence. It also can serve as a form of Income that requires interacting with others rather than simple grinding.

What is a good reason for D-Class to shoot Foundation Personnel (no word-count requirement):

Foundation personnel have been harassing D-class unjustly, or begin sending people into the Block with the intent of interfering with D-Class activities.

Can D-Class Dealers buy items for themselves and others?
Only for others

Guideline-Related Questions:

What is a roll? Give an example:

A system to judge how successful an action was. For instance, a /Roll to see how well a medical member does at surgery

What is a /me? Give an example:

A command used to describe your character performing an action. One would /me picking up an SCP

What is FailRP? Give an example:

Failing to engage in any level of RP. Randomly killing people (RDM) is a common form

What is FearRP? Give an example:

Being compelled to act because of the force presented against you. If you had a gun pointed at you and no chance of beating them, you would obey their orders.

What is Metagame? Give an example:

Using OOC knowledge IC. If you overheard something while playing a different character, than use the knowledge on another, it would be metagaming.

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

Application Accepted!
Contact Staff using the /Ticket command or F10 to get your whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.