SCP-939-63

Status
Not open for further replies.

Req

May 29, 2024
What character(s) do you play? Jammy John

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:49655420

What is your Discord username and Identifier? bonk22819

What is your current playtime on the server?
2W 4D
Do you have any warnings or bans?
No
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:SCP-939-63

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-939-63 is one of the many SCP-939 instances but this one was taken by CI, CI have trained this SCP-939 instance to be like a housepet.SCP-939-63 or known as Princess is a 939 housetrained by CI to help them with there goals, CI use this 939 instance for many different assignments which I will get into later for now CI dont use it often, its normally inside CI base walking around looking for its handler, if not in CI base it might be in town scaring everyone around it. When CI do a raid Princess must have a handler and will be told what to do by said handler. Princess will attack all foundation until there killed or the handler does, if the handler dies Princess stops what its doing.
What object class is this SCP?:STOLEN

How is the SCP maintained?:
None
How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
Does not breach
How does this SCP be recontained?
Go to its kennel and throw meat in it for Princess to eat
Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Yes
n order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False,False,False,True
Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is used in most RP ands purpose is to give a 0-100 roll like you just did /roll and got 42
What is a /me? Give an example:
A /me is a local RP and is used for lots of stuff like searching so you would do /me searches
What is FailRP? Give an example:
A FailRP is where a player breaks a rule like if SCP-912 just starts detaining TIU for no reason/ killing them
What is FearRP? Give an example:
FearRP is only really used on hostages to take comms or sell them as FearRP is the action of having multiple guns on one person like if 3 CI all point there guns at a NU7. the NU7 will surrender.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]

Y

Status
Not open for further replies.