SCP-8974-A “Greed” Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

☯Cosmic☯

Aug 7, 2024
What character(s) do you play?
Nu7 | CI | SCP - Mans Best Friend | SCP-011-A/B “Rats of Unusual Size

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:0:637019762

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
Computer_idk

What is your current playtime on the server?
3 Days

Do you have any warnings or bans?
No

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
No

SCP-Related Questions

Which SCP are you applying for?:
SCP-8974-A “Greed”
In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-8974-A, known as "Greed," is a reptilian creature that resembles a fantasy drake. It perceives itself as a full-grown dragon and believes that everyone around it is a villager offering 'tribute' to expand its hoard. It seems to think it is in medieval times and has a particular fondness for money. Greed will favor those who contribute the most. Additionally, it possesses a mysterious and unexplained ability to enchant others. The exact nature of this power is unknown, but it is advisable to avoid provoking Greed, as doing so can lead to serious issues.

What object class is this SCP?:

How is the SCP maintained?:
There are two ways to go about being maintained, that being giving SCP-8974 something of clear value (Gems, Weaponry, Currency, etc.) or convincing SCP-8974 that a mundane object (A Rock, Bullet Casing, etc.) is actually incredibly valuable. This will have to be done purely through conversation and not through roles of any kind.
Failure to convince it that the object is valuable will cause SCP-8974 to attempt to enchant the individual and those looking in its general direction.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
SCP-8974 will begin to seek out pieces of treasure to add to its hoard. It is immune to Fear-RP as bullets cannot penetrate its scales.

It cannot find any valuables within 5 minutes SCP-8974 will attempt to enchant an individual to assist it in its efforts
If SCP-8974 cannot find any valuables within 10 minutes it begins to grow aggressive and will attack anyone that isn’t its minion until it either acquires treasure by itself or is given treasure by a Foundation/CI.

How does this SCP be recontained?
convincing SCP-8974 that a mundane object (A Rock, Bullet Casing, etc.) is actually incredibly valuable. This will have to be done purely through conversation and not through roles of any kind.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
No

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False
True
False
False

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
When you are in a medical situation and you must stich up a wound you would roll to see how good or bad you do /roll 98 or /roll 12
What is a /me? Give an example:
When you want to eat food you would say /me Grabs takes a slice of pizza | /me takes toppings off | /me eats pizza in 3-5 bites
What is FailRP? Give an example:
Going into vents as 682 as you are way to big to fit inside vents
What is FearRP? Give an example:
When you are by yourself and gun are being pointed towards you by 2-3 different people
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

Accepted
Please make a ticket in game to gain your whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.