SCP-542

Status
Not open for further replies.

Req

May 29, 2024
What character(s) do you play? Jammy John

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:49655420

What is your Discord username and Identifier? bonk22819

What is your current playtime on the server?
2W 4D
Do you have any warnings or bans?
No
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:SCP-542

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-542 is a Doctor with a great understanding of medical that is also referred to as "Frankenstein's monster" .SCP-542 is able to do medical procedures and will do them if given a Dclass.SCP-542s maintainment methods are related to how hes great at medical work as he will request Dclass to do a Blood transfusion, Surgery or organ transplant which will be done by putting a Dclass into his CC and giving him medical Items.SCP-542 can also be brought to medical to assist medical and will do that as a maintainment method.SCP-542 Maintained methods will most likely lead to death of a Dclass or Foundation personal if handled even a bit wrong.

What object class is this SCP?:Euclid

How is the SCP maintained?:
This SCP can be maintained by a walk or giving him Dclass
How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
Set a surgery up in his CC with a Dclass and bring him there
How does this SCP be recontained?
Bring a Dclass to his CC and prep medical stuff for him
Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Yes bullets
In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False True False False (FearRP is not mentioned in rules so I'm guessing False)
Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is used for most types of actions like if you try to search someone you do /me searches then /roll which will give a number from 1-100
What is a /me? Give an example:
A /me is a local RP where it can be used to search as well, If you search a Dclass you would do /me Searches D-1062 and then /roll which will give a number
What is FailRP? Give an example:
A fail RP is where a player messes a rule up, a example of this is a SCP-100-ZP telling CI Info not Foundation.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
FearRP is mostly used to capture players and can be done if you have some other people with guns and if so you will all point your guns at them and say Hands to make them surrender and then you can do stuff like take comms.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

Last edited:
PENDING
Guideline questions lack depth and proper explanation.
Please fix them within 48 hours and reply to the application.

Yeah I made this a 9:30PM while also playing 1048 so it was a little hard to focus I added more stuff and a better explanation hope that works.

Accepted!
Please contact staff in-game to receive your whitelist.
Make sure to read over the rules once again to understand them to the full extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.