Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Mello

SCP-RP Moderation
SCP-RP Moderation
Jul 17, 2024
What character(s) do you play?

NTF, GENSEC, Medical, CI, NU-7

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)

STEAM_0:0:213120147

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)

Sir Mello1

What is your current playtime on the server?

6d 11h 25m.

Do you have any warnings or bans?

1 Warning 0 Bans

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?

no

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?: the mimics

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-268-A and B:; They are beings that can copy people skin and after words when your alone they will kill you and move on to the next. This SCP is hard to Contain and also kill, but Nine Tails-Fox or Hammer down would take care of it. They are smart beings sometimes and like to mess with Mobile Task forces more then anything else. They will show there fake ids, but if they see that's it a fake id they would get caught/killed, but if no contain it would look for a new person and change and find a new position if they been compromised.

What object class is this SCP?:

How is the SCP maintained?:
no maintainment needed for this SCP.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
its a silent breach for Scp-268-B and if they see him they would kill him/her but if the scp runs away they will id check everyone and try to find SCP-268-A/B

How does this SCP be recontained?
The SCP must be Stun first to contain it. Once it's stun cuff and have the Unit point guns at it so it don't run away, after that they will 1. kill the SCP or 2. put it back in its CC in Euclid Sector

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
yes, by burning the SCP or shooting it

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
1 - True
2 - True
3 - False
4 - True

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is a command followed by an action to determine the success of it with a scale of 0-100 with 0 having the lowest chances of hitting. EX:/roll 100 meaning it succeeds.

What is a /me? Give an example:

A me is the action you are doing /me does a backflip

What is FailRP? Give an example:

FailRP is when a person chooses not to roleplay. EX: Starts shooting everybody for no reason.

What is FearRP? Give an example:

FearRP is when multiple armed individuals have guns pointed at someone to intimidate them. EX:4 Gensec guards points their guns at a D class so they can't move

Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N] Y

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N] Y

Accepted
Please make a ticket in game to gain your whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.