SCP-2295 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rune Knight

Aug 14, 2024
What character(s) do you play?
William Waters

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:1:34365300

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
Rune Knight & rune_knight

What is your current playtime on the server?
2 day.

Do you have any warnings or bans?
No.

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
No.

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:
SCP-2295.

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-2295 is a stuffed bear made out of differently colored and types of fabrics. When nearby physically hurt people, they will try to heal them to the best of their abilities. They are able to hold medical tools and are capable of medical feats such as surgery. How they heal people is by creating a stuffed or patchwork version of what they are trying to use and apply it such as a patchwork heart which functions identically to a real heart. However, they are not able to heal or replace critical body parts or organs such as a brain, a head, or spine.

What object class is this SCP?:
Safe.

How is the SCP maintained?:
No procedures as it is allowed to free roam.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
Does not "breach" as it is allowed to free roam. N/A.

How does this SCP be recontained?
Pick it up and put it in a locked room where it cannot be opened from the other side (since they can open non-keycard doors).

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Yes, could shoot it to death or kill it normally. No reason to do so though.

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False, true, false, true.

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll picks a number between 1 to 100 and is used for determining the odds of something succeeding. Someone searches someone else and both roll. The winner picks if the search is successful. The searcher picks successful search/searchee picks failed search.

What is a /me? Give an example:
"/me" is an emote which represents an action that your character is doing. Example: /me searches XYZ's person.

What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is about doing things that your character shouldn't be doing at all. Example: SCP-131-A opening doors or using a gun.

What is FearRP? Give an example:
FearRP is about roleplaying fear for their life. Example: A D-Class points a gun at another D-Class and tells them to do something. Out of fear, the second D-Class should obey or else they get shot/die.

Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Yes.

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Yes.

Accepted
Please make a ticket in game to gain your whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.