SCP 100-ZP app

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamacoolboy476

May 25, 2024
What character(s) do you play? Alex Willson

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971) 76561199249469956

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)thecomboer123 i am him

What is your current playtime on the server? 20 mins

Do you have any warnings or bans? no
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? no

SCP-Related Questions

SCP 100-ZP Is a
anomalous black bird that can talk and is loyal to the foundation it sticks close to level 5 personnel and may choose level 4 personnel with permission from Level 5 or if there are no level 5 Personnel on site he will find the nearest level for personnel and stick with
it until level five Personnel decide to flag on site then he will drop whatever he's doing and fly to the level five Personnel until he gets off or the level 5 gets off or it may flag off and then get back on when it wishes and that is what SCP 100-ZP is

What object class is this SCP?: Safe

How is the SCP maintained?:

I cant but when its asked to leave it will

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
I does not breach it is free roam

How does this SCP be recontained?

it cant but it can be told to leave

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?

I believe it can be shit

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False True False True

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
a /roll is when your trying to pry a door open and you need to roll to see if you can
What is a /me? Give an example:
a /me is when you are trying to pry a door open and you do /me trys to pry door open
What is FailRP? Give an example:
When Minging and giveing every one a hard time to rp with
What is FearRP? Give an example:
when you have 3 or more guns on you at a time
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N] Y

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N] Y

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)thecomboer123 i am him

SCP-Related Questions

SCP 100-ZP Is a
anomalous black bird that can talk and is loyal to the foundation it sticks close to level 5 personnel and may choose level 4 personnel with permission from Level 5 or if there are no level 5 Personnel on site he will find the nearest level for personnel and stick with
it until level five Personnel decide to flag on site then he will drop whatever he's doing and fly to the level five Personnel until he gets off or the level 5 gets off or it may flag off and then get back on when it wishes and that is what SCP 100-ZP is

I believe it can be shot

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
False True False True

a /roll is when your trying to pry a door open and you need to roll to see if you can
a /me is when you are trying to pry a door open and you do /me trys to pry door open
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N] Y

SCP-Related Questions

SCP 100-ZP Is a

it cant not be killed

False True False True

ACCEPTED! PLEASE USE "!Report" to ASK STAFF FOR THE WHITELIST IN GAME!!! (y)(y)(y)(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.