SCP-08353-JP "The Fatass"

Status
Not open for further replies.

oatmeal

May 28, 2024
What character(s) do you play?
CI Operative Johnathan Oatmeal | D-9972 "Oatmeal"
What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:0:213823064
What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
john.oat
What is your current playtime on the server?
20h 36m
Do you have any warnings or bans?
One warn.
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:
In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-08353 is an obese, humanoid male that is around 5'6" and weighs well over 400 pounds. He has a very strange worship-like demeanor towards anime and manga, and will often use terminology that correlates with anime. He also likes.. food. Clearly. This SCP usually tends to ask for manga or food when in containment. If not given these, he will breach. 08353 is equipped with a massive sword that is akin to an 'offering sword' in Japanese culture. He will search for food or manga during this time. 08353 is also allowed to visit D-Class. He is angered if you antagonize his hobbies, such as his waifu and his manga. 08353 also likes to use the term 'M-lady'.

Also, keep him away from Sana.

What object class is this SCP?:
Euclid
How is the SCP maintained?:

Walk or manga

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
If he isn't maintained, he can breach. When breached, he will search for either a walk or manga.

How does this SCP be recontained?
After he either A. finds his items or B. is docile, he can go back to his cell.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Shoot him

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
FTFT

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is an RP action in order to perform something such as hiding something from a search. Player 1 rolls a 48 on the search. Player 2 rolls a 82. Player 1 finds nothing.
What is a /me? Give an example:
Doing personal RP actions, such as a medical staff doing /me for "He would check the patients blood type."
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is doing something that isn't realistic. For example, Medical Staff 1 puts D-Class 2 under anesthetic. D-Class 2 continues speaking even after being sedated.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
Doing something while the odds are against you. For example, not dropping your weapon and surrendering when you are ordered to by 4 people. Player 1, 2, 3 and 4 order Player 5 and 6 to drop their weapons. Player 5 and 6 do not comply. They break Fear RP.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

Status
Not open for further replies.