SCP-066-Eric?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Req

May 29, 2024
What character(s) do you play? NTF/Site Tech Jammy John

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971) STEAM_0:1:49655420

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
bonk22819
What is your current playtime on the server? 4W

Do you have any warnings or bans? no

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? no

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:SCP-066

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-066 is a ball of red yarn that has eyes covering it, SCP-066 is also known as Eric? as he walks around saying Eric? looking for someone named Eric.SCP-066 Maintainment procedures are as follow, SCP-066 upon requesting will get a Dclass who is either named Eric or has a nametag saying Eric and must say yes to SCP-066s question Are you Eric, upon saying Yes 066 must roll, if over 50 he knows its not Eric and keeps his timer going, if he rolls lower then 50 then he will believe the Dclass and will have to Hang out with the Dclass outside of his CC for 5-10 minutes until being maintained, If SCP-066s Eric dies in front of him he will breach.

What object class is this SCP?: Euclid

How is the SCP maintained?:
You most give SCP-066 a Dclass and the Dclass will try to trick 066 into thinking there Eric if 066 rolls under 50 he will be docile if over 50 he will use his SWEP and continue the breach timer.
Upon finding a "Eric" SCP-066 must hang out with there "Eric" for 5-10 minutes outside of there CC

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
066 can open doors only with its yarn
066 can only say the word Eric
If they respond with No or they dont respond 066 will use there SWEP and then run

How does this SCP be recontained?
Either grab a box from EZ storage NU7 bunks or NTF bunk and be placed onto 066 or get a person to be his Eric and convince him to go to his CC and do the Hang Out from the maintainment

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Yes

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False True False False

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is a 0-100 roll done by using the /roll command which will give a random number
What is a /me? Give an example:
a /me is used to do RP like /me slaps
What is FailRP? Give an example:
a Fail RP is where a player messes a RP up like mentioning the O5 council in IC talk
What is FearRP? Give an example:
A Fear RP is where a person aims a gun on you and you must surrender, if you are a combative you must have 3 guns on you
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y
n good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

Accepted
Please make a ticket in game to gain your whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.