I play as James wilson a Inturn scientist and i sometimes become a class d

gheax0w0

like 20 hours

Not any that i can recall

no

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-049

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
This scp is a Docters from the like the 1600 hundreds who wants to kill people thinking its the black plague and when he sense's it he kills the person and converts it to the scp 49-2 if he touches someone with gloves on the person does not die but if touches the person with the gloves off then the person dies hes very dangerous

What object class is this SCP?:euclid Class Scp

How is the SCP maintained?:
he is given dead animals to keep his boredom to a minimum sometimes he gets to walk around the facility with adequate personell and if he is hostile or takes of his gloves he is to be contained

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
if it is attacked it can take off its gloves and kill the person attacking if seen with the pestilence SCP-049 will try and kill the person with the plague it is able to give advice to medical and research personnel can request to take a stroll with personnel but it can be declined.

How does this SCP be recontained?
you kill all 049-2 and and three guards with weapons pointed at all times and Kevlar gloves if there isnt 3 guards pointing guns at all times the plague docter can take off his gloves

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
it can through bullets it is not bullet proof but they dont want to terminate thats last resort they want to study SCP-049 because how much knowledge he has so termination is last resort/ if he causes a code red or something along those lines

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
true true false true

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
/roll to escape from grasp or /roll to life a piece of metal or 2 people roll and the higher one wins or the scp says /roll and if its higher than a certain number they succeed
What is a /me? Give an example:
/me grabs a class of juice or /me takes of gloves or /me does a certain thing or its used for yourself doing something
What is FailRP? Give an example:
killing some for no reason at all just to kill them but if you said like i see the plague then i could see that this server is an rp server so if you dont rp its considered failrp unless its ooc out of character
What is FearRP? Give an example:
when the plague docter takes of the gloves the guard is scared unable to move from shock of having the plague fear rp is where its fear like a dclass pulling a weapon saying imma take you as a hostage
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: Yes i am not doing this soley on fragging or killing im doing this scp for roleplay and intresting roleplay

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: Yes I will try my hardest to follow through and with this and will have good faith and be applicable

Last edited:
Pending
Please be mindful of the 100 word requirement. You have 48 hours before it becomes denied

Denied due to lack of editing within the granted time frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.