Pocket's SCP-267 Mimic Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

eli_likes_rice

Jul 22, 2024
What character(s) do you play?
I mainly play D-Class.
What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
Steam ID: 76561199128386042
What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
EliLikesRice #5378
What is your current playtime on the server?
Your total time is 2w 6d 10h 14m.
Do you have any warnings or bans?
None.
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
No.
SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:
SCP-267 "Mimic".
In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):

SCP-267-A & B are a sarkic similar to a skin stealer due to its ability to mimic anyone's outfit. Compared to SCP-267-A, SCP-267-B is contained by the Foundation and can only breach SCPs. It is possible to contain SCP-267-A if they are found out to be a mimic. Both -A and -B are afraid of fire of any size. SCP-267-A will try to free his brother SCP-267-B at any costs. This SCP doesn't fear for its life and will kill anyone who is alone to steal their outfit. SCP-267 works with the sarkics and must listen to the main sarkic in the area. This SCP likes to cause chaos and mass hysteria via disguises.

What object class is this SCP?:

How is the SCP maintained?:

If this SCP dies within either Foundation or CI they must wait 10 minutes before attempting a reentry. If this SCP is captured and put in a CC they must wait 20 minutes to break out of the CC.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
This SCP is uncontained and spawns on surface. If this SCP is put in a CC by either Foundation or CI after 20 minutes then it can breach then.

How does this SCP be recontained?

Taze the SCP, cuff the SCP, and then put it in a CC.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Yes with a lot of bullets.

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False, True, True (only 267-B), True
Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is an RP action in order to perform something like dodging a search check. An example of this would be taking someone's shoes.
What is a /me? Give an example:
A /me is a RP action. An example of this would be medical staff checking for any fractures or any internal bleeding.
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRp is doing something isn't unrealistic. An example of this would be speaking while sedated or being performed on during surgery.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
FearRP is when doing something against the odds. An example of this would be a group of D-Class surrounding a GENSEC enlisted and telling him to drop his gun.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N] Y

Accepted
Please make a ticket in game to gain your whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.