Status
Not open for further replies.

Orlikowski

The Infinite
Senior Infrastructure Staff
May 22, 2024
What character(s) do you play? GENSEC Aleksandr Orlikowski

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971) STEAM_0:1:426134188

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992) orlikowski

What is your current playtime on the server? 3w 5d 6h 31m.

Do you have any warnings or bans? No

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-8974-A “Greed”

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-8974-A also known as Greed is a reptilian like creature that believes that is a full grown adult dragon. SCP-8974-A believes that everyone that is around them is a simple villager that is only there to pay tribute for SCP-8974-A to expand his collection of valuables. SCP-8974-A has the ability to enchant people via a unknown method, which aids in his pursuits of infinite wealth. If a person were to ever offer SCP-8974-A a mundane object while attempting to lie about its worth, and if that person were to get caught in the lie, it would lead anybody in the general direction of SCP-8974-A to fall for their spell.

What object class is this SCP?: Keter

How is the SCP maintained?:
SCP-8974-A can be maintained by been given an item or object that has value (Gem/gold, weapons, or currency)

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
After a certain time, SCP-8974-A will break out of containment and will go on there own treasure hunt. SCP-8974-A will not attack until they get shot by a large force.

How does this SCP be recontained?
The foundation personal will try to negotiate with SCP-8974-A with valuables, if they return back to there CC

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Yes, Bullets

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False, True, True (Only SCP-8974-B), False

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
/roll provides a random number from 1-100 to determine the result of an action. (Attempting to search d-class, /roll)
What is a /me? Give an example:
/me is an action theat the character is trying to complete. (/me Strips weapons and comms)
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is when a person does an action that is unrealistic, or causes disruption/harm to the RP. (Foundation personal searches d-class for no reason)
What is FearRP? Give an example:
FearrRP is when a specfic amount of weapons are being pointed at a individual and are forced to surrender. (4 d-class pointing AKs are a heavy
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N] Y

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N] Y

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.