NU-7 PVT Sven North
I play a lot of the SCPs too.

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:213823064

What is your timezone?

CST

Are you 14 years of age or older

yeah

Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server)

Last I checked, a little over 2 weeks.

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)

I'm gonna make this pretty clear cut and dry. I want to be an author. I LOVE to write. I want to make my stories real by putting them into a physical form into something I am a fan of, this in this case being Zenith Project. I want to bring a fun experience to the community. I want people to give me feedback on my stories. I want people to be interested and see what I can do.

I know I'm not holding a very prestigious role that shows I can RP, but I need just one shot at showing that I truly can. I have done RP that has been complimented in the past, and it has given me motivation to reapply. I know I was denied, and I want to try again at it. I want to be trusted. I want to do what I love while also doing something I like at the same time.

I aspire to be a SW and I want to assist in my goals by becoming an EC. I also want to assist in the storyline. Hamburg (EB) has given me his I guess "blessing" to reapply. I want to help the EC team do their events and also do my own.

I'm asking for a lot. I know. But can you give me a shot at it.

Why should we accept you in the EC team?

As I said in my previous question, I want to be a writer. I want to show my writing skills (And my RP skills!) at the same time while also playing a game I love.

I also have a teeny bit of experience due to doing this sort of thing on Project Aftermath, a zomboid RP server. I created small events like hordes coming to bases in the middle of the night. I also want to be in the EC team because I'm chill like that

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?

I've improved overtime. 8.

What is the purpose of the EC Team?

The purpose of the Event Coordinators is to let the community have a unique experience by working together and creating events, no matter the importance for the community. They are also like the little brother of the SWs. They work together and build events for the community to witness.

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?
Gonna put a couple I put in my previous application with a couple I came up with.

"The Narrator"

A version of the cognitohazard that is 035, but it isn't physical. Out of nowhere, a random D-Class reports he is being narrated by a British man in his head, causing him to do actions he was not willing to do. He was compelled to do anything the narrator narrated about him, and forgot things the narrator said he forgot, and remembered things the narrator said he remembered.

He eventually is commanded by the narrator to attack the nearest armed personnel, and is gunned down. When he is gunned down, the individual who fired upon him first is now infected by the narrator and so on. Eventually, this goes away when anybody who is infected by the narrator is Class-A'd.

------------------------

"The Man Who Never Was"

A middle-aged man in medieval knight armor appears in medbay in a flash of light that temporarily blinds people around them that see it for about 30-45 seconds. The man is panicked and attempts to combat Foundation, but surrenders when he is surrounded by Foundation.

When questioned and observed, it shows that he has no human DNA at all. Infact, he has no DNA. When they take his supposed identity, there is no record of him ever existing. Randomly, out of nowhere, he disappears to some people but is still visible to others. These people that don't see him are heavily confused, and panic begins to happen.

When they ask for his name, all he says is "I'm the man who never was"

Eventually, he runs off to wherever, and when he turns the corner and is out of sight, he vanishes with zero trace.

--------

"049 And His Disciples"

049 would be an everyday 049. Suddenly, a loud rumble would be heard from EUCLID sector. As NTF search the area, 049's CC seems to be clear, but 049 is not present within his CC. All that was left was his leather-bound journal on the floor. On his whiteboard is written "I AM THE CURE". Foundation will sweep the area, looking for any trace regarding 049's disappearance. During these times, a 911 call will take place, reporting screams near Joe's Country Side. As TIU/TRT arrive on scene, a man in a large winter coat steps out.

He is humanoid with no apparent features, his face covered by the hood. Figures can be seen inside, but are not discernable as to what they are. The man lowers his hood, revealing that is 049. TIU will report this to Foundation, and as Foundation arrive, 049's 'disciples' are present with him. They are akin to his -2's, yet they seem more advanced and are in strange garments. They will be armed with long-bladed weapons and a knife. (Such as the daedric greatsword). Foundation will have to combat them.

-------------------

Hide and Seek events for a small cash prize

Murder Mystery events for a small cash prize

Other minigames that would be fun

I'd also do miscellaneous events that would allow EVERYONE (site staff included) to participate such as:

Pipe bursts

SCP breaches due to electrical malfunctions (RP breaches so Site Tech get to do something.)

Helping Research (Foundation with their anomalies. I could create ones akin to The Painting.)

UA-XX anomalies for CI's RND (Bubbles, The Box, Chitters)

Of course, I am brainstorming bigger projects.

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted?
Yes

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?
Yes

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?
Yes

Communication

Do you have a mic?
I am, unfortunately as many of you know, medically mute. I use TTS to speak to others in Teamspeak and discord. I hope you can understand.

Do you have TS3?

Yes.

Do you have a Discord account?

Yes.

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings?

Yes.

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]?
Yes.

Last edited:
Good evening! we are reviewing your app. if you have any questions please message myself Lune_Light or a SEC or LEC have a lovely day!

Good evening! After reviewing your app we as the EC Team have decided to deny your application for the EC team, if you have any questions please message myself Lune_Light or a SEC or The LEC on Discord have a lovely day!

Status
Not open for further replies.