Not open for further replies.

Michaelwave

May 25, 2024

TIU Application Format​

What is your username?
Edgy

What character(s) do you play?
Michael Wave (D-Class)

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:1:433584197

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
daedalus_10

What is your current playtime on the server?
~8 hrs

Do you have any warnings or bans?
No.

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
No.​

Job-Related Questions​

Have you made a DCB? If so, please link
https://forums.zenithproject.gg/threads/tiu-archivist-richard-kovak.240/

Is your character NEW? You cannot apply as foundation or a CI/Civilian combo.
Yes.

Explain why you would like to be a part of the TIU. (100 words minimum)
The TIU is the most unique part of the server that I've noticed so far (relative to other servers). I'm used to playing Foundation and CI, but I've always liked servers that switch up the formula with new factions. TIU looks like a pretty good example of that, and I think they could use some rear-guard RPers to help supplement the roleplay they already have going on.

I also have a lot of my own personal lore already written pertaining to the UIU, so transitioning to the TIU is far easier than making a new character under the CI or Foundation banner. I also just find writing about the UIU far more interesting and easier.​

What type of RP would you be interested in facilitating?​
Day-to-day interactions with the town, anomalous reactionary events, etc. I hope to be more of a TIU agent of lesser importance; always there to help facilitate RP, but not there to take the spotlight away from anyone else.​

Are you interested in joining TRT? If so, why? [100 word minimum]
No.

Guideline-Related Questions:​

What is a roll? Give an example:​
A roll is meant to determine the outcome of an action that is contested against some other force.

/roll

*Jimmy rolls 20 (0-100)

If the RP Mod says that 20 is too low to complete the action, then Jimmy fails to succeed based on his roll.​
What is a /me? Give an example:​
A /me is meant to mimic an action rather than a spoken phrase.

/me takes a long drag from his cigarette.​
What is FailRP? Give an example:​
FailRP is any action that breaks the codified rules of your specific role IN RP on the server. FailRP rules vary from role to role, but it mostly comes down to acting in line with how your role would act in a realistic situation.

If I'm a citizen, running straight into the Foundation and breaching the D-Class is FailRP.​
What is FearRP? Give an example:​
FearRP is a shoehorn rule that mimics how a player would feel 'fear' in a given situation.

If there is a gun on me and I am defenseless, my character would realistically be "afraid," meaning they'd be fearRPed. This could manifest as listening to the person who has a gun on me or otherwise.​
What is Metagame? Give an example:​
Metagame is an extension of FailRP that states that a specific role on the server must act in-line with what they would know realistically.

If I am a citizen, acting like I know intimate details about the Foundation, SCP Objects, and its operations is metagaming.​

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Yes.​

Status
Not open for further replies.