Lore

Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
Jun 9, 2024
<PERSONNEL FILE OF CONNOR LORE>

Level <3> Beyond this point

Authorized Personnel only

—————————————————————————————————————————

eRRnayrP-dkz6mg3WmVkQZuVLuvCmTLyEhNYsnmFfvwlkY6Shfm3_aQ3hVBCwYGb-_bE8xBeXseXbB0FTxfnVQtopejyTVCOfjIq0cAKbFFTfAFXvCy5rKAu9nAj64opCX7cbod2

Secure. Contain. Protect.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Thispersondoesnotexist.jpg
Connor Lore's work ID photograph at [REDACTED] Hospital prior to being hired

Name:
Connor Lore

Date of Birth: 4/13/93

Place of Birth: United States of America, Arizona, Phoenix

Physical Description: 5'7, Ectomorphic Build, Blue Eyes, Brown Hair

Psychological Description: Tends to back away from conflict, low self confidence, a problem solver

Disabilities: None

Skills/Attributes: Good at medicine (perhaps that is why he is a medic), Can lick their elbow, Great with animals

History: Was a Boy Scout as he grew up, eventually becoming an Eagle Scout. Studied Nursing in College where he became a nurse practioner. Both Connor Lore and his brother married Foundation employees, causing them both to be eventually recruited.

Relatives:

Amy Lore - Wife

Mike Lore - Older Brother

Jessica Meyn Lore - Mother

Bradley Lore - Father

< HATES >

106 -
I never want to have an encounter with this anomaly. Those who do are bound to have mental trouble.
Random Anomalies in Medbay - It just keeps happening. They keep appearing here and it causes too much chaos.
Sarkics - Generic evil flesh cultist, except they have real power. Stay away from Medbay.​

< DISLIKES >

CI -
I'm not really sure what their long goal plan is, but all they seem to want is chaos.
RN Lucien Rylanor - Kind of annoying if I am being honest. Has repeatedly vouched for Shock Therapy.
Serpents Hand - Freeing all anomalies is incredibly dangerous and irresponsible. The one guy I met who was a part of them was cool though.​
< NEUTRAL >

D-class -
These people commit heinous crimes, yet they decide to try to redeem themselves by joining the Foundation.
Nobody - What do you say when the complete absence of anything is revealed to you? Perhaps I'll know what to say the next time our paths intertwine, and they will.​

< LIKES >

Dove -
She is pretty chill, and the antics we get into pass the time.
Gondor - Gigarcarnum Delcourti... I think its name is Gondor. I wish I had one of my own.
Vincent Lockwell - Partner in crime for a few projects. I trust him and he trusts me.
Xi 8 - Super cool magic casters who combat the Sarkics. I'd love for them to teach me Magic, then I can be a super medic.
"Moth" - The one in charge of Medbay. She looks like a moth. I wonder if people called her that and she embraced it, or if she changed her appearance after getting her code name.
"Oracle" - Second in charge in medbay. He is a good leader and is pretty cool as well.​

< LOVES >

Med Branch -
My own home.​

Trophies: A 6 sided dice they claim occasionally lands on a 7

Additional Comments: None currently

// I'm thinking about using a different more informative format. Or at least add another relationship area for something like TRUSTED.​

Last edited:
UPDATED
History slightly altered
New relations
Occupation​