Not open for further replies.

Kumie.

Jun 3, 2024

TIU Application Format​

What is your username?
Kumie

What character(s) do you play?
N/A Yet

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:1:230384609

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
._.kumie._.

What is your current playtime on the server?
0 Minutes

Do you have any warnings or bans?
Nope

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
Nope

Job-Related Questions​

Have you made a DCB? If so, please link
No.

Is your character NEW? You cannot apply as foundation or a CI/Civilian combo.
Yes?

Explain why you would like to be a part of the TIU. (100 words minimum)

My friends (Zellig, Jaz, Doggo) recommended I try this out. I've played on Concordia for like thousands of hours and am tempted to get into SCP RP stuff again. It looks neat and I like the idea of playing as a US Government Agency instead of The SCP Foundation or as a member of the Chaos Insurgency. This seems like a super fun middle ground, and since the faction doesn't seem terribly developed, it would be really neat to go for it and start establishing stuff through actions. They've told me a bit about it and it sounds fun, so I'm going for it.

What type of RP would you be interested in facilitating?
I guess just passive stuff and SCP interaction related stuff. Tense situations are fun and character development is fun too.

Are you interested in joining TRT? If so, why? [100 word minimum]
No.

Guideline-Related Questions:​

What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is a random number generator which generates a number between 1-100 to determine the outcome of a situation. Example: /roll
What is a /me? Give an example:
A /me is used to describe character actions that cannot otherwise be done through Gmod mechanics. /me inhales oxygen.
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is a broad term which encompasses anything that can be considered in breach of a character. IE: A homeless 8 year old orphan performing MedRP.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
FearRP is RPIng out a character's logical reaction to something that would scare them. For example, if you're being held at gun point, you'd feel inclined to obey the attacker out of fear of being shot.
What is Metagame? Give an example:
Metagaming is the act of utilizing OOC information in an IC context to gain an advantage. IE: You hear someone in a voice chat talking about raiding so you begin getting people prepared for a raid when there is no IC indication.

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.