Status
Not open for further replies.

.krio

May 29, 2024
What is your username?
krio
What character(s) do you play?
Researcher Wesley Goode, D-Class "Dan Singh," D-Class "Ferguson Fletcher"
What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:1:79574875
What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
.krio
What is your current playtime on the server?
Haven't checked in a second, but a few days ago it was along the lines of 1 week and 5 days
Do you have any warnings or bans?
1 warning... I got too 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 on the Otaku (sorry guys)
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
Nope

Job-Related Questions

Explain why you would like to be a D-Class Grower. (100 words minimum):
I honestly love D-class roleplay, even if it's a cesspool half the time. Playing as grower is a way to enhance the "criminal" aspect of being a D-Class without trying to shoot a GENSEC in the face every three seconds. There's the obvious benefit of making money from it as well, as there aren't a ton of good ways to make cash besides drugs, guns, or cooking, and I've done my fair share of cooking. It allows for making money without mindlessly grinding as well, and creates a far more social method of chasing the bag. Plus, drugs are funny.

Give a good example of RP you'd have as a D-Class Grower. (no word-count requirement):
>be me (20, prisoner)
>grow weed in d-block sewers
>sell weed to other d-class
>gensec overhears
>gensec searches me
>ohfuck.jpg
>gensec rolls higher
>get busted
>solitary

Guideline-Related Questions:

What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is what's used when things are "chance based," kind of like rolling a dice in D&D. An example would be a GENSEC searching a D-Class, where the higher roll succeeds - if GENSEC rolls higher, they succeeded in the search, but if they roll lower, the D-class successfully hid whatever contraband they had.

What is a /me? Give an example:
It's how you express actions, like "/me is currently filling out an application for D-Class Grower"

What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is basically choosing not to roleplay, like swapping onto D-class cook and knifing people for no reason.

What is FearRP? Give an example:
FearRP is not valuing your life, like pulling a gun out while 4 people have theirs aimed at you trying to capture you.

What is Metagame? Give an example:
Metagame is using information you received out of character in character, such as reading in CI comms that they're going to raid as foundation (without having their comms) and telling others to watch out for it.

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Yes

Accepted!
Please contact staff in-game to receive your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.