John Goop

Status
Not open for further replies.

oatmeal

May 28, 2024
What character(s) do you play?
CI Johnathan Oatmeal
What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:0:213823064
What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
john.oat
What is your current playtime on the server?
2d 16h
Do you have any warnings or bans?
A few
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
nah

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:
SCP-999
In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-999 or The Tickle Monster is a ball of orange, translucent goo. It is akin to Patches, showing nothing but love and affection for those in need of it. It has beady, large eyes and a.. 'mouth'. A silly individual indeed, he has the capability to cure depression and other mental illnesses through physical contact. Johnathan Goop also has the capability to heal people and provide a sense of.. nostalgic memories for one to make them happy and for them to relish. He can relieve people of all pain, mental or physical.

999 can also make 682 docile immediately.

The only thing 999 hates is 035.

What object class is this SCP?:
SAFE
How is the SCP maintained?:

It's not.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:

It doesn't.

How does this SCP be recontained?

Doesn't need to be.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Why would you?

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
True, false, false, true

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is an RP action in order to perform something such as hiding something from a search. Player 1 rolls a 48 on the search. Player 2 rolls a 82. Player 1 finds nothing.
What is a /me? Give an example:
Doing personal RP actions, such as a medical staff doing /me for "He would check the patients blood type."
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is doing something that isn't realistic. For example, Medical Staff 1 puts D-Class 2 under anesthetic. D-Class 2 continues speaking even after being sedated.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
Doing something while the odds are against you. For example, not dropping your weapon and surrendering when you are ordered to by 4 people. Player 1, 2, 3 and 4 order Player 5 and 6 to drop their weapons. Player 5 and 6 do not comply. They break Fear RP.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

Last edited:
Pending...
A minimum of 100 your own words is required for the application.
Please fix this within 48 hours and reply to this thread.

Accepted!
Contact staff in-game to receive your whitelist.

Status
Not open for further replies.