Status
Not open for further replies.

Spades Wright

SCP-RP Moderation
SCP-RP Moderation
May 4, 2024
What is your OOC name?
Jarvis Faze

What character(s) do you play? Please state the character's names and corresponding ranks, not just the IC positions you hold.
Spades Wright Nu-7 JFO

What is your SteamID (i.e. STEAM:0:0:1203929)?
STEAM_0:1:453216270

What is your Discord Name (i.e. grimothy)?
trenpad

What is your timezone?
CST

Are you 14 years of age or older?
Yes

Your current playtime on the server?
About 2 weeks

List all of your warns and bans (N/A if none):
N/a

What is your availability?
My availability will vary because I'm not on specific days and time, but eventually I will get a more complete schedule.
I believe I would be able to supply a minimum of 2h+ 7 days a week

Staffing Related Section
Why do you want to join the staff team? (200 Words Minimum)
I want to bring the positivity into the server and the joy that people deserve. Players deserve justice and should not have to struggle in the community. I am quick and mindful for when I help players. I deeply enjoy this community and I was to as well step it up by helping the community and their needs. I believe that with one ticket at a time saves another player and as well keeping them interested in the community. I believe as well that things should be in a more fair enviroment even though when it seems impossible. I wish to bring inspiration to the community and give hope to others as they play and roleplay. People should not have interrupted RP by annoying people that are there just to ruin it all. I am respectful to anyone I meet and I am completely unbiased no matter the person I am talking to. I as well know how to read people and can predict what could be their next move, keeping close eyes on people. I as well believe in second chances and how every person on the server deserves one last chance before properly punished if another report comes in about them.

Why should we accept you into the staff team?

I am hard working and quick to act on situations. I handle with stressful times and can adapt to whatever occurs. I have a well understanding mic for people to hear clearly, and I am a great listener. I understand how to deal with different types of situations and the severity of them. I have the ability to quickly understand and take control before some things can quickly get out of hand before things end up getting worse.
I have staffed on this server before so my understanding of how commands work. I am consistent with how I do work keeping up with people who need help. I am forgiving to people because I do believe in 2nd chances, however if I am consistently being disrespected I will adapt, change, and predict what they may do next.
Whenever I also may be available no matter the player count on the server, I can be active as much as possible to help people.

What staffing experience do you currently have?
I have staffed 2 times on this server but also resigned twice lmao.
I staffed on icefuse dark rp up until SM for a few months until I had quit

Rule-based Questions Section
Define RDM:
RDM is Random Death Match,

Occurs when a player kills another without a valid RP reason

Define Metagame:
using out of character knowledge to your advantage.
Example: Player X reads an OOC message saying "code is 4529" and he uses the code later.
Another: Player X uses a flashlight to find a scout hiding

Define NLR:
New Life Rule. A 2 minute timer that must be waited until leaving the bunks.
Example: Player X has died and respawned in their bunks, they cannot leave for 2 minutes without breaking NLR

Define FailRP:
FailRP is when a character doesn't follow a /roll /me.
Ex: Player X is robbing player Y with a gun. Player X demands 1k and player Y isn't fearing for his life.
Another is when Y is gagged and he uses his comms to tell his teamates

Situation-based Questions Section

Player “X” reports player “Y” for RDM, the logs show that player “Y” did kill player “X”, both players are GenSec trainees. Player “X” states that there was no reason for him to be killed, player “Y” states that they were in an argument, player “X” made a nasty remark and player “Y” killed him for it. Neither party has a recording of the interaction, and no witnesses have come forward with any more information, what would you do?

I would verbally warn both "X" and "Y." Since Player "Y" did not have any evidence to back his claim there is no proof that "X" had really said anything. I would say to "Y" to try to get a video recording next time this happens again and warn X for player disrespect.

Player Y would as well receive a verbal warning depending on how the sit goes.
1. Player Y was fully honest and apologized for killing him and didn't think twice before doing so
2. Player Y did not care and knew he did it on purpose, he will receive a warning

Player “A” reports player “B” for saying a racial slur, player “A” is uploading evidence, but it is taking a few moments. During this time, player “B” admits he used the slang term towards another player on the server. After receiving the video, you notice that player “B” in fact did say in it a greeting manor and not a confrontational manner. How would you handle this sit?

Since player B had admitted he said it to another player he already admitted he said it to A as well. Since he was honest and more in a greeting manner, it was possible he was unsure that it would lead to consequences I will let him off with a verbal warning. If he is reported again he will be receiving the warning.

Communication Section

Do you have a mic?

Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak3?

Yes

Do you have a Discord Account?

Yes

Will you be able to attend the weekly staff meetings?
(Staff meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST).

Yes

Do you understand that your Steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] (name) [TM]?
Yes

Last edited:
ACCEPTPED
Welcome to the Zenith Project SCP-RP Staff Team!
A member of Administration will be reaching out to you for training. If you do not hear from them within a week, please reach out to any member of Administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.