IAzureI's EC Application.

IAzureI

New member
Sep 3, 2026
2
0
1
Event Coordinator Application
What is your name?
IAzureI


What character(s) do you play?

I play "Paradise", which is a part of the Chicago Spirits

Please link your character DCB [REQUIRED]

K̶a̶r̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶A̶z̶u̶r̶e̶ "Paradise"'s FILE


What is your SteamID?

76561199759766466

What is your timezone?

CDT

Are you 14 years of age or older

I am older then 14, yes.
17.


Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server)

6d 4h 38m - as of writing this.

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)

I've been roleplaying for a very long time, even before joining the server.
I enjoy roleplay and want to help others get that same feeling when roleplaying- fun, and even if they mess up, if it's still fun for them, that's all that matters.
I want to bring more life to the server than it already has and want to make everyone feel included in events. I want to progress THEIR story further, making players feel special in the server, rather than just sitting on the sidelines and doing nothing.

The server is fun and has its events, and I want to add onto that to make players feel more included, helping new players feel included and watch them have fun doing what is supposed to be fun, then something serious where one mess-up leads to bad events, which in my opinion isn't that fun and only leads to more serious events, which could be unfun for new players

So to sum it up, I want people to have fun, to get more into RP, to feel more comfortable RPing like I've done over the years, as I didn't really have anyone to make me feel included in RP.
That's why I want to join the EC team.




Why should we accept you in the EC team?

The reason is that I feel like I can bring a lot of events to factions that rather get few events and help new players get into the lore and RPing aspect of the server.


On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?

1, I haven't been on Gmod to long and have little clue on what I can and can't do with Gmod tools

What is the purpose of the EC Team?

To give events to the players of Zenith, to help and give fun to them and progress RP when needed.


If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?

I have two events in mind, one for TIU and one for CS.

The first event, which is for TIU, is this;

Missing posters line the walls of the small town somewhere else; the town was now barren, and only a few people remained; the local police force would notice the killings slowing and would suspect that the murderer is fleeing somewhere else and would send out emails to every law enforcement agency near them

Which TIU will get this email, and then suddenly TIU receives a random package with a videotape inside. What is shown on this videotape is a murder that TIU will have to solve, and with each tape they find a location, and a hint will be revealed, and in each location they find a new video tape will be discovered, which will lead them closer to the murderer, yet he has not been standing still, murdering even more people and leaving the bodies at each location, and this will go on until they find the murderer.

The event above can be heavily changed in the future as I think about it more; the second event, which is for CS, will go as this:

CS owns a tavern which serves food and drinks, yet when was the last health inspection? Well, a "Health inspector" will suddenly make his appearance and will ask any CS awake to give him a tour, giving his tastes of the food and pretty much inspecting every place in the tavern, yet the inspector will be giving the littlest thing a warning such as "The floor is not soft enough" or "The pool table is not still enough," which it will be CS's job to figure out that this inspector a fake.




EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted?
I understand, they know the most out of everyone about the server and what the players will see as "Fun"


Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?

I do.

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?

I do.


Communication

Do you have a mic?

Yes

Do you have TS3?

Yes

Do you have a Discord account?

Yes, "iazurei."

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 5:30 PM EST. Will you be able to attend these meetings?

Yes I will, it will be only for a little bit due to me having work in 30 minutes, but otherwise I can be there for the start.