Guhayle's SCP-08353-JP App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guhayle

Jul 28, 2024
What character(s) do you play?

Medical

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)

STEAM_0:0:86336824

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)

gylew

What is your current playtime on the server?

36 hours

Do you have any warnings or bans?

no

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?

no

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:

SCP-08353-jp

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):

A large humanoid man who obsesses over Japanese culture and television to a unhealthy point. Deluding himself to reality and often referring to others as "m'lady" he believes himself to be a heart filled warrior. Thought for his looks and actions he does contain Superhuman durability, strength, and oddly swordsmen ship. With all of these though his ego is his most unhealthy thing for even a measly insult will enrage him to draw his sword and cut down the unfortunate soul that laughed at him. He also as a stench I refuse to explain and looks that makes babies cry

What object class is this SCP?:

Euclid

How is the SCP maintained?:

Given Manga or a walk both will reset his timer

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:

Once he breaches he must rush to either a bookshelf or for a fridge to get food or manga specifically, afterwards he may roam around docile unless enraged. Also if some keeps pestering him after warning on his rush for manga or food he may kill them (after two fair warnings)

How does this SCP be recontained?

He is offered food or manga and returned to the CC, or is KIA

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?

Yes, Through basic Gun fire

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)

False, True, False, True

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:

A simulated d100 /roll (output 67) usually used for skill checks or roll offs if its to stripe one of weapons/comms
What is a /me? Give an example:

a non advert rp action such as /me Pours a glass of water
What is FailRP? Give an example:

Not following server rules such as using OOC knowledge or not listening to FearRP
What is FearRP? Give an example:

Using threats on someone who is in a Weakened/Defenseless state to make them comply with demands due to their fear of loosing their life
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]

Yes

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]

Yes

Accepted
Please make a ticket in game to gain your whitelist​

Status
Not open for further replies.