Greed

Status
Not open for further replies.

oatmeal

May 28, 2024
What character(s) do you play?
CI Operative Johnathan Oatmeal | D-9972 "Oatmeal"
What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:0:213823064
What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
john.oat
What is your current playtime on the server?
1w 1h 36m
Do you have any warnings or bans?
Yeah
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:
In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-8974-A is named after one of the cardinal sins, Greed. He has a counterpart that is his brother, which is also named after one of the cardinal sins, Gluttony. Gluttony needs a feast and well, Greed, is self-explanatory. He believes all other people besides Gluttony are just pesky minions under his control. They are only there to give him money in his eyes. He can 'enchant' people with a saying that is said in an unknown language. When someone has been enchanted, they must answer to Greed as a servant and do anything he says.

He is currently in the hands of the Chaos Insurgency

What object class is this SCP?:
Keter
How is the SCP maintained?:
Give him gold or just take him on a walk.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
If he isn't maintained, he can breach. When breached, he will search for money. He will kill anyone in his way.

How does this SCP be recontained?
Kill him or give him money.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Shoot him

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False, true, true (he can let out gluttony i think) false

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is an RP action in order to perform something such as hiding something from a search. Player 1 rolls a 48 on the search. Player 2 rolls a 82. Player 1 finds nothing.
What is a /me? Give an example:
Doing personal RP actions, such as a medical staff doing /me for "He would check the patients blood type."
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is doing something that isn't realistic. For example, Medical Staff 1 puts D-Class 2 under anesthetic. D-Class 2 continues speaking even after being sedated.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
Doing something while the odds are against you. For example, not dropping your weapon and surrendering when you are ordered to by 4 people. Player 1, 2, 3 and 4 order Player 5 and 6 to drop their weapons. Player 5 and 6 do not comply. They break Fear RP.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

Accepted
Reach out to staff for your WL
Also for the question "Can it breach other SCPs?", That would be false

Status
Not open for further replies.