What is your Discord username and Identifier? fiorefrong

What is your current playtime on the server? 15 hours

Do you have any warnings or bans? just a couple warn

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? no

SCP-Related Questions

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:
In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-08353 is a humanoid that appears to be male, around his 30's and has a odd obsession with anime and uses words and gestures from said anime. This scp is contained in the light containment holding cells. If this scup does not get his walk or manga within the time period of which he had previsly requested it he may breach, in the case of a breach he typically goes to the nearest source of Food or manga, library or kitchens. If someone tries to get in his way he usually attacks them from previous events that have been documented.

What object class is this SCP?:

How is the SCP maintained?:

Given a walk or manga within his breach period.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
This scp can breach by not being given his requested items, then he will go to those items. Or being let out in which he is rather docile.

How does this SCP be recontained?

Once he is no longer docile, a foundation member will tell him their will be food or manga in his cell and he will go back.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
I believe so, mainly by shooting him

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
false, true , false , true

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
/roll is when you roll for a certain /me. Such as doing /roll and if you roll a 90 you will most likely win.
What is a /me? Give an example:
/me is a RP term for when you either wanna do something or take something, such as taking a gun " /me takes weapon"
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP: Fail RP is a more general thing than the 2 below, It can be messing around and hitting people randomly, Or it can be micspamming for no reason, it could also just be messing with the RP experience of other players, An example of this would be randomly hitting your teammates for no disernable reason, which ruins the roleplay experience of fellow players.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
Fear RP is a rule that most classes have to follow which is listening to a persons orders when a gun is pointed at you
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N] YES

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N] YES

Accepted!
Please contact staff in-game to receive your whitelist.

Status
Not open for further replies.