Ferd Ferd Ferd, Ferd is the word

Status
Not open for further replies.

sylvester

Jun 9, 2024
What character(s) do you play? Lord Blackthorn, Carebear, Princess, Researcher, 939, Rats, Sewer Monster, ect.

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:50278199

What is your Discord username and Identifier? Vester_

What is your current playtime on the server? 3d 6h 3m

Do you have any warnings or bans? A few verbal warns about 6 months ago

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? Nope

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-082

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP 082 is a posh cannibal who acts like renaissance-era royalty. He is an oafish creature with rough green skin and excessive muscles, but he maintains an air of civility, even with those he intends to eat. He almost always speaks through his teeth, even baring down on them to the point that his gums bleed. He says it's because he can only lie through his teeth, which makes most of his posturing a lie.

I personally enjoy the character whenever I play him, as his madness makes him hard to predict, and his mannerisms always keep him interesting. Honestly, I don't know why I haven't applied sooner.

What object class is this SCP?:

How is the SCP maintained?:
He is allowed to stroll around the foundation, his "kingdom." If someone denies his request to roam, he is allowed to request dinner guests.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
he may stroll the foundation. If he is denied his roam and his dinner may enrage. If someone refuses to follow along with his character, he may eat them.

How does this SCP be recontained?
He returns to his throne after a long enough stroll, lured there by dinner guests, or promised a stroll within 5-15 minutes.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Yes, with lots of bullets.

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
True, true(crouched), false, false

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
/roll, makes a random number between 1-100, can be modified by adding +x or -x at the end.
What is a /me? Give an example:
/me, replaces the normal text result from typing by putting your character's name in front of whatever you said.
What is FailRP? Give an example:
Not following the most reasonable actions for the character you are playing given their knowledge or expected personality; a D-class asking to be turned into a zombie by 049
What is FearRP? Give an example:
Fearing for your life in a reasonable situation, a D-class doesn't shoot at 9 GENSEC heavies, because he knows he will lose.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y

Status
Not open for further replies.