Eric?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sylvester

Jun 9, 2024
What character(s) do you play? Lord Blackthorn, Carebear, Princess, Researcher, 939, Rats, Sewer Monster, ect.

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:50278199

What is your Discord username and Identifier? Vester_

What is your current playtime on the server? 3d 15h 45m

Do you have any warnings or bans? A few verbal warns about 6 months ago

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? Nope

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-066

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
066 is a ball of red string that makes music. It was presumably made for man named Eric, and searches for him constantly. It plays calming music when docile and blares deafening music when angry. While it is a simple SCP, the chances to RP are still countless. I like playing chill music over my mic, and being a docile 066 is possibly the best way for that to happen. I enjoy the idea of making Eric's toy more than just a funny ball of string that screeches at you, and I think playing other music is a good way to do so.

What object class is this SCP?:

How is the SCP maintained?:
He is kept in a box and is given a D-class occasionally, which he must ask if they are "eric?" , if they roll under 50, he may kill them and repeat the process without pausing. Once he is given a D-class and they roll above 50, he strolls for 5-10 minutes with them. If the D-class dies, he may breach.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
If he fails to find "eric", or if "eric" dies on their stroll.

How does this SCP be recontained?
He is placed into a soundproof box and returned to his cell, or a player named Eric/pretends to be eric does another 5-10 minute walk with him.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Yes, with lots of bullets.

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
false, ture (with yarn), false, false

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
/roll, makes a random number between 1-100, can be modified by adding +x or -x at the end.
What is a /me? Give an example:
/me, replaces the normal text result from typing by putting your character's name in front of whatever you said.
What is FailRP? Give an example:
Not following the most reasonable actions for the character you are playing given their knowledge or expected personality; a D-class asking to be turned into a zombie by 049
What is FearRP? Give an example:
Fearing for your life in a reasonable situation, a D-class doesn't shoot at 9 GENSEC heavies, because he knows he will lose.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y

Accepted
Reminder -66 rolls 50 or under they are docile
50+ they may kill the D-class
you had them mixed up

Reach out to staff for your WL

Reactions: sylvester
Status
Not open for further replies.