What character(s) do you play?
Joker

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:788988621

What is your timezone?
central

Are you 14 years of age or older
yes

Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server)
around 4 months (my time says I have 59years on the server so)

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200-word minimum)

The reason I would like to become an EC is because the thought of making event makes me feel great about being a part of something like that. It can help me improve many skills such as time-management, creativity, and even making friends within the community. Then thing I can provide in being a part of the EC team is, friendliness because I may only be 14 but I've been through some stuff and that can make me empathetic towards other people. Another key part I can provide is hard work most people think taking a talented one would be better than taking a hard-working person but most likely they are wrong because that hard-working person will keep going with the determination and dedication on the other hand that talented one will most likely slack off think he's better than others and not be one to one with people and think he might be better then all of them depending on his morals. One last key important factor I can give is teamwork just like the friendliness I can work very well with other, matter of fact I have already helped with multiply events not as a CI or foundation but more like an actor but still not an actor lol, but most people think I am a friendly and hard-working person so accepting me into the EC team will not only help you but help me as a person to get better at more and more things

Why should we accept you in the EC team?

The reason you should accept me into the team is because I can be beneficial both ways

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?

What is the purpose of the EC Team?
Tp create event so people have a fun time not only doing their day to day activates on the server but during some events

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?

yes

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted?
yes

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?
yes

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?
yes

Communication

Do you have a mic?
yes

Do you have TS3?

yes

Do you have a Discord account?

yes

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings?

yes

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]?
yes

Greetings! your EC app is being looked over please reach out to my self on discord at Lune_light or a another SEC if you have any questions have a great day!