d-class dealer application (fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR. Lance

May 5, 2024
murica
What is your username? gumballrug

What character(s) do you play? i have dr.lance on research johnn lance on ntf and tomithy onn d-class

What is your SteamID? /76561199588865610/

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.:mr._lance id:849012919840800828

4 days im pretty sure

Do you have any warnings or bans? no

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? no

Job-Related Questions

Explain why you would like to be a D-Class Dealer. (100 words minimum):

the reason I like d-class dealer or why I would like to become d-class dealer is because I feel like it would open up a lot of rp scenarios while also providing other d-class with weapons to create their own scenarios and give them an easier way of accessing firearms without having to go all the way down to the sewer another reason I would like d-class dealer is because I could help another dealer with his business and we have created a gang within the d-class and now if myself became dealer we could expand and create hopefully some interesting rp scenarios with other d-class and hopefully finally escape with our gang

What is a good reason for D-Class to shoot Foundation Personnel (no word-count requirement):

provoked by foundation or attempting a riot to escape or simply for self defense

Can D-Class Dealers buy items for themselves and others?

Guideline-Related Questions:

What is a roll? Give an example:

a roll is randomly generated number 1-100 to determine the level of a certain event and how "successful" it would be

What is a /me? Give an example:

/me is an action performed by your character that in my opinion is to describe details for your rp situation that expands on the scenario and provides a more inn depth action that your character does

What is FailRP? Give an example:

an occasion where someone breaks a rule that isn't hard blocked by the server but is still against the rules an example iss fear rp someone could failrp by just running away instead of complying

What is FearRP? Give an example:

fearrp is fear from the character when they fear for tthere well being example: agun is poinnted at you, you should comply due to fearrp

What is Metagame? Give an example:

meatgame is the use of ooc material and use it ic example: see ci is raiding soon in chat and call it out to your teammates

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N yes!

Pending
Please use your SteamID-32 not 64
Please also fix your Discord ID
you have 48 hours to fix

Status
Not open for further replies.