Criminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Req

May 29, 2024
What is your username? Req

What character(s) do you play? NTF FTL Jammy John

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:49655420

What is your Discord username and Identifier?

bonk22819

What is your current playtime on the server?
2W 5D

Do you have any warnings or bans?
No

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?

No

Job-Related Questions​

Do you understand that you may be arrested while playing this job (Y/N) ?
Y

Give us a crime you'd plan on doing as a criminal in Timberwood. (100 words minimum):

As a Criminal your job is to well do crimes, I already was doing stuff like this on Civilian but now the Criminal app is here I can do it as the right player, Crimes I will be doing are going to start out small, maybe punch TIU cars a lot or RP grab eggs from KEK and not pay for them, then throw them at TIU building/TIU which will most likely give me a fine as most of the time they do, Later on when I'm better at criminal I will start trespassing into government areas like Foundation, and will start to steal some stuff but most likely hide them as since I'm a NTF player I understand how much of a pain it is a Criminal can steal 427 when there's 10 people on.

What is an RP scenario you'd like to try out as a criminal? (no word-count requirement):

Maybe a hostage scenario or just be annoying with /rp throws 5 dozen eggs at TIU building.

Being a successful local criminal means you have some serious skills. What's your thing? Are you sneaky? more of a Con Artist? (no word req):These are skills I dont normally need to use but I'm great at Forgery because every time I steal eggs to throw at them I somehow can forge a Receipt right there and then.​

What is a roll? Give an example: A /roll is a random 1-100 roll used in most RP areas to make it a random experience every time, a random roll can be like a 40 or 28 or if your lucky 100, I get 90+ on stupid RP a lot like slap someone.

What is a /me? Give an example: A /me is for RP and can be used to do it, like /me eats burger, or any other type of local RP, to make it so everyone sees it do /rp

What is FailRP? Give an example: A FailRP is where someone breaks a rule that was in place to make the RP more fun overall, a FailRP can be if a 106 just falls through the floor of his CC and starts killing people, this wont last for long as there's lots of Admins on the server.

What is FearRP? Give an example: a FearRP is where a player must stop firing and surrender, this happens when multiple people have there guns on you, a example of this is when 3 Dclass surround a medical and all have there guns on them to take comms.

What is Metagame? Give an example: A Metagame is where a player uses outside information like someone saying something in SCT comms like Im going to hack HCZ Servers then all of a sudden you are guarding it because you saw it.

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N] Y

Last edited:

Pending
Make sure to follow the format given for the criminal job fully
Guideline related questions are missing
you have 3 days to fix the format

Status
Not open for further replies.