Cap's TIU Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

CptTLicious

May 28, 2024
What is your username? CptTLicious

What character(s) do you play? Trey Manson (D-Class)

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:485070613

What is your Discord username and Identifier? cpttlicious / 552673915894497281

What is your current playtime on the server? 8 hours

Do you have any warnings or bans? No

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? No​

Job-Related Questions​

Have you made a DCB? If so, please link

No

Is your character NEW? You cannot apply as foundation or a CI/Civilian combo: Yes

Explain why you would like to be a part of the TIU.
I have a desire to explore other RP positions that I have not had the opportunity to experience in other SCP-RP's. And I believe the TIU is a good place for me to start at. The mystery and the ability to investigate paranormal activities in a division outside of the Foundation is an interesting Roleplay setting that I see myself in. Joining the UIU would allow me to further develop my roleplay skills and knowledge. I would even be allowed to contribute to the story in a significant manner, giving me new opportunities to forge out a character and write new, interesting stories to look back on.​

What type of RP would you be interested in facilitating?​
I'd be particularly interested in facilitating RPs that involve the investigation of anomalies, in a tight knit group of people to ensure that everyone involved can contribute in some significant way. Being in a smaller, closed RP group would allow me to develop my character with others and make meaningful decisions that can either be good or bad in the long run.​

Are you interested in joining TRT? If so, why?

Yes, I am. The TRT's purpose is vital to the goals of the UIU. Without the help of a response team who can act on the situation where drastic, desperate measures come into play, the UIU cannot uphold their core values. The role of TRT gives me a golden opportunity to experience the UIU from another perspective, one that is more direct in its role. I like to think I can take on a variety of different roles, allowing me to be flexible and help the division in any way I can. So, joining the TRT gives me the chance to prove so.​

Guideline-Related Questions:​

What is a roll? Give an example:​
/roll is a command that someone uses to determine the outcome of a RP action, commonly used between two people during combat RP​
What is a /me? Give an example:​
A /me is a command that is used to RP an action they take in chat form​
What is FailRP? Give an example:​
FailRP is when you break RP, often by a unrealistic action taken in RP (I.E: Normal human dodging bullets like a ninja)​
What is FearRP? Give an example:​
FearRP is when the player is fearful about a RP situation taking place, limiting their thought and actions. For example, when several men have their guns trained on you, you are under FearRP​
What is Metagame? Give an example:​
Metagaming is when you use information you got through out of character means and use them in RP situations when your character does not have that knowledge to begin with​

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable? Yes​

Status
Not open for further replies.