What character(s) do you play?

"Eclipse" "Croatoan"

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:217050680

What is your timezone?

CST

Are you 14 years of age or older

Y

Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server)

Your total time is 2mo 10h 11m.

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)
I wanna be able to show my creativity on the server and show what the events I think of and put them into play If approved. I also would like to help out players more than I already am as a JM by hopping onto an SCP that they are requesting, and assist on 914 tests if they are requested. I wanna give players the best roleplay possible I can give. I understand that this is going to be another big responsibility to take but I will try my best that I can and I also would like to make people have more fun at the end of the day like other event coordinators do. I will be making sure that my events would fall in correctly with the story line that this server has while being fair to all of the factions. I have assisted some EC's with their events while being a JA in my time and I thought it was pretty cool and never got the time to apply for it. I think that the events I will put into play the Zenith Project community will enjoy. I have assisted Lilith with an acting event I have also found that entertaining and hoping that I can recruit people to assist me like that as well.

Why should we accept you in the EC team?
The reason I should be accepted, is because I think I could contributed to the EC team to the best of my ability.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?

6.7 still learning them maybe a few videos will help me improve

What is the purpose of the EC Team?

To create Events for the server and Help people when they are needed on an SCP or another job.

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?

I wanna do more events that involve town, foundation, and CI. Most RP and some combat wise. Once I learn how to use the Gmod tools more I can start doing big events on servers. Such as a strange Anomalies finding their way to Site-66, Twin Pines, Or the Chaos Insurgency. Or Maybe a strange civilian that likes to do strange stuff.

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted?
Y

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?
Y

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?
Y

Communication

Do you have a mic?

Y

Do you have TS3?

Y

Do you have a Discord account?

Y

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings?

Y

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]?
Y

ACCEPTED

[Welcome to the team! Make sure you get your TEC tags]

[DM @_alterra_ for more information.]

Status
Not open for further replies.