Not open for further replies.

Barakbun

May 31, 2024

TIU Application Format​

What is your username?
Barakbun

What character(s) do you play?
None at the moment.

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:1:111599936

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
barakbun

What is your current playtime on the server?

Do you have any warnings or bans?
Nope

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
Never

Job-Related Questions​

Have you made a DCB? If so, please link
No I have not.

Is your character NEW? You cannot apply as foundation or a CI/Civilian combo.
Yes

Explain why you would like to be a part of the TIU. (100 words minimum)

The TIU is a faction that I have a mild interest about. Investigating anomalies are more interesting then 'send them in and see what happens'. It's more regulated, detective work which I find is somewhat looked down upon in the SCP Canon. Me personally, I enjoy it. I would love to be more focused on RP Elements rather then worrying about stepping in the wrong room with the wrong thing on the other side of it and looking to empty my gun. But as stated, I am new. I would like to ease into this role and be able to do my best.

What type of RP would you be interested in facilitating?
I have been around in terms of SCPRP and am looking to fill that hole. Any RP where I can play my characters aspect is good to me.

Are you interested in joining TRT? If so, why? [100 word minimum]
While I do like the detective work of TIU, I do also have a craving to do exactly what I said before, 'send someone in and see what happens'. When things get real, I would like to be the one in the fray. It's a mood and fits well within SCPRP and I would like to do just that.

Guideline-Related Questions:​

What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is 1-100 dice roll that usually decides the outcome of an action. Typically in Combat RP.

/me punches the entity in front of him with a closed right fist.
/roll
What is a /me? Give an example:
A '/me' is an in-character action represented through text. It describes the free-hand actions of a player for others to see what they are doing without ingame animations.

/me presses his palm against the door and slowly opens it.
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is when you do something that generally makes no sense for your character to the point where it disrupts RP in general. Such as a loyal security captain releasing a CI Operative because 'he offered cookies'.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
FearRP is when a character is placed under the fear of death and must comply with the individual that places that on them. An example would be SCP-049 following the demands of the SCP Foundation because of the multiple guns aimed at him.
What is Metagame? Give an example:
Metagame is when a person uses information that they learned OOC to benefit their character ICly, where as they would have no chance of knowing this for themselves ICly. For example, a person looking at the kill-feed to see the CI Killing people and then calling a Code Orange without seeing or even hearing gunshots.

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
I will always act in good faith. Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.