Alarmed's SCP-100-ZP application

Status
Not open for further replies.

alarmed

Jun 11, 2024
What character(s) do you play? Johnston Stohner

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971) STEAM_0:1:424826162

What is your Discord username and Identifier? alarmed#7520

What is your current playtime on the server? 1d 1h 23m.

Do you have any warnings or bans? No.

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? No.

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-100-ZP

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):

SCP-100-ZP is often referred to as Blackbird, due to its appearance; an average-sized, black, bird. It's anomalous status comes from its ability to speak, read, and comprehend knowledge at a much greater level than a bird should be capable. It obtained the object class Trusted due to its undying loyalty to the Foundation, specifically their high ranking officials. SCP-100-ZP will show total loyalty to the Site Director, if they are not online then the loyalty goes to Assistant Site Director, if they are also not online, then the loyalty goes to an L-5 of their choice. With SCP-100-ZP's loyalty also means it will not share any information it gains whilst accompanying high ranking command to anyone unless instructed by those mentioned before, regardless of life or limb. SCP-100-ZP is given L5 access and communication channels, however this does not give it any authority.

What object class is this SCP?: Trusted

How is the SCP maintained?:
There is no maintenance needed for SCP-100-ZP due to the trust given to it.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
SCP-100-ZP does not need to breach as it can roam.

How does this SCP be recontained?
SCP-100-ZP will return to its containment if instructed to by someone of L-5 clearance or higher.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
No.

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
false, true, false, true

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
You use /roll when there is something that requires skill to do for example a /me or /rp.
What is a /me? Give an example:
/me uses a crowbar to open the door. /me Is an RP action
What is FailRP? Give an example:
Something that your character wouldnt do. /rp floods the site with mustard gas using the power of my mind
What is FearRP? Give an example:
When you fear for your life. Getting kidnapped and being forced at gunpoint.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

Status
Not open for further replies.