Status
Not open for further replies.

yayyyyyy

May 28, 2024

TIU Application Format​

What is your username?: yayyyyy

What character(s) do you play? NU7 Jensen Ryker

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971): STEAM_0:0:59785402

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992): TaleOfFear: 213738854023168000

What is your current playtime on the server?: 8 hours

Do you have any warnings or bans?: No

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?: No​

Job-Related Questions​

Have you made a DCB? If so, please link
Yes

Is your character NEW? You cannot apply as foundation or a CI/Civilian combo.
Yes

Explain why you would like to be a part of the TIU. (100 words minimum)
I've always been fascinated by the paranormal and unexplained, and joining the TIU would give me the opportunity to explore these mysteries in a roleplay setting. The UIU and to an extent TIU have more open RP opportunities and allow for more freedom in tackling RP scenarios as they serve as a medium which is not dictated by the CI or the foundation. I've already created my character profile and I am eager to participate and roleplay apart of the UIU division because of the opportunities it can provide. The opportunities to get involved and potentially influence the story in a major way is what entices me into joining and I expect opportunities in which the stakes are raised.​

What type of RP would you be interested in facilitating?​
I'd be interested in facilitating investigation and anomalous RP, preferably in more closed off sections that limit the RP to a small selection of people. Self Contained stories are what I'm interested in and I want to contribute to a more dynamic environment in which RP is taken more seriously and consequences are plentiful. Any setting which forces my character to make a difficult or complex decision is what I'm interested in.​

Are you interested in joining TRT? If so, why? [100 word minimum]
Yes I am interested. Sometimes in RP drastic measures must be taken to accomplish a task, TRT is for that exact purpose. Without TRT and a proper response team, TUI is not equipped to proper enforce the UIU's values. If an RP scenario has drastic consequences and can potentially influence the server for the worse, I want to be the one directly responsible for dealing with the scenario and making sure the consequences are either mitigated or outright avoided. When the time calls and when a heavier task force is needed, I will be ready for action.

Guideline-Related Questions:​

What is a roll? Give an example:​
A roll is a command used to determine the outcome of an action based on chance. For example, "/roll" would roll from 1-100, with the result determining the success or failure of the action. If a player rolls higher, the action succeeds; if they roll below the action fails.​
What is a /me? Give an example:​
A /me is a descriptive action command used to narrate character actions in roleplay. For example, "/me raises his gun and takes aim at the target" would display the character raising their gun and preparing to fire at a target.​
What is FailRP? Give an example:​
FailRP refers to actions or behaviors that are unrealistic or contradictory to the established roleplay setting. For example, a character suddenly pulling out a minigun when it is not physically possible would be considered FailRP.​
What is FearRP? Give an example:​
FearRP is a roleplay concept that requires characters to realistically respond to situations of danger or intimidation. For example, if a character is held at gunpoint, they would be expected to comply with the demands of the assailant rather than attempting to fight back or escape.​
What is Metagame? Give an example:​
Metagame is the act of using out-of-character knowledge to influence in-character actions or decisions. For example, reading a forum post or OOC message and then acting on it, such as finding out a raid is occuring from OOC chat and then calling a report ingame.​

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]

Yes.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.