xylins greed app

Status
Not open for further replies.

xylinxium

Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
May 4, 2024
What character(s) do you play?
Afrika, Haidan Lambert, Seo Yun-Dae, Afrique.
What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:0:457875348
What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
xylinxium.
What is your current playtime on the server?
last i checked itt was around 4 weeks
Do you have any warnings or bans?
no
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
no

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:
greed
In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
this scp is a dragon that adores money, riches and other sorts of valuables, and acts like a large dragon that constantly ravages and pillages a small village in order to obtain "tribute" money, however you can also try to convince greed that a more worthless object like a rock or a shell casing can be considered highly valuable without and roll battles. greed is also able to be bought into being weaponized by chaos in times of need and can "enchant" people in a roll battle to enlist them into finding more riches for himself and himself only, the enchant can last until the enchanted finds a valuable item and presents it to greed, or for longer if none are found. greed can be maintained by ntf using real gold bars and if left unmaintained, may breach and search for valuables, killing

What object class is this SCP?:
keter
How is the SCP maintained?:
through giving greed gold or any other precious valuable item or by convincing it that a mundane item is actually very rich.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
the scp breaches when it isnt maintained with any valuables and as such will search for some, it does not abide by fear roleplay and bullets do not affect it as its scales are too strong, shooting him will cause him to become annoyed but an excessive amounts of shooting will allow him to attack. it can be distracted in pursuit of attack by being shown valuables. if it doesnt find any valuables it will try to enchant a person in a roll battle in order to aid in the finding of valuables. after 10 minutes when it hasnt found any treasure, you can attack anyone that isnt your minions until treasure is found.

How does this SCP be recontained?
through convincing greed that it will receive valuables if they go back and recontain itself and must ask for proof of the transaction, if the teller is truthful, greed will go home, and if the teller is lying, greed will outright kill them.
you can also recontain them by allowing them back to their cell after a walk.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
yes, shoot it to death.

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
false
true
false
false

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
a roll is when you put in the chat "/roll" and based on a rng based die of 100, it will find a random number between 1-100, which describes how effective your action is.
What is a /me? Give an example:
a /me is a way to show your character doing an action in roleplay, example, "/me searches for contraband on your person."
What is FailRP? Give an example:
fail rp is when someone is not following the rules of roleplay and is constantly attempting to break it by doing unrealistic things. for example, "/me loots the ak off x person"
What is FearRP? Give an example:
fear rp is when you are being pushed into fear by having several guns pointed at you at once, and being told to do an action, for example, someone points a gun at me and i am a non-combative, i have to listen to what they say or they kill me.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
yes
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
yes

Accepted
Please Contact staff in game to recieve your Whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.