Not open for further replies.

Wippledank

SCP-RP Moderation
SCP-RP Moderation
Jun 26, 2024
Staff Application
What is your OOC name?
Wippledank

What character(s) do you play? Please state the character's names and corresponding ranks, not just the IC positions you hold.
'Hydra' Vanguard Operative 6

What is your SteamID (i.e. STEAM:0:0:1203929)?
STEAM_0:1:128970804

What is your Discord Name (i.e. grimothy)?
Wippledank

What is your timezone?
Central

Are you 14 years of age or older?
I'm 28

Your current playtime on the server?
2w 2d 22h 10m

List all of your warns and bans (N/A if none):
N/A I dont think

What is your availability?
Right now I'm unemployed so full availability until I start this new job which should be in a couple of weeks, which would be M-F after 6pm CDT and full availability on weekends

Staffing Related Section
Why do you want to join the staff team? (200 Words Minimum)
I've been on the server for a while. I know most of the staff, hell even worked on somethings with some staff. This server is important to me and now that I no longer have a job that could sweep me away for a week at a time, I want to start contributing to this place. I've played Gmod for years now Icefuse, Gaminglight, GarnetGaming, across multiple different modes, MilRP, SCPRP, PoliceRP, DarkRP, however none of those servers ever made me want to join the staff. Zenith Project does, ZP Staff doesn't stick their nose in the air and think they're better than you because they're a TMOD. ZP fosters a real sense of community and makes me want to be apart of it. It makes me want to contribute to it and help foster that sense of community. I want to help the newbies who are struggling to adapt to the server, I want to help the guys who accidentally get stuck in the ceiling, I want to be there to answer the questions people cant find in the rules. I want to do all this because staff did this for me, countless times, and now I want to be that for someone else.

Why should we accept you into the staff team?
Because I'm awesome, I've been on the server for a while, and I'm dedicated to this server.

What staffing experience do you currently have?
None

Rule-based Questions Section
Define RDM:
Random Deathmatch is defined as killing for the sake of killing, no reason behind it.

Define Metagame:
Taking Out of Character information and applying it in an In Character Scenario.
EX: Poke tells Mythic he's in Foundation vents in OOC chat, then Wisp uses that information to find Poke and kill him.

Define NLR:
New Life Rule is a 2 minute timer from your last death that means you cannot leave your bunks until the timer is up. It also means that you do not remember what happened before you woke up in your bunks.

Define FailRP:
Fails to RP properly
Ex: Not abiding to FearRP or being mingey

Situation-based Questions Section

Player “X” reports player “Y” for RDM, the logs show that player “Y” did kill player “X”, both players are GenSec trainees. Player “X” states that there was no reason for him to be killed, player “Y” states that they were in an argument, player “X” made a nasty remark and player “Y” killed him for it. Neither party has a recording of the interaction, and no witnesses have come forward with any more information, what would you do?

First, figure out what X said, if it was derogatory then that needs to be handled first.
Second, Check the both of their warnings/bans
Third, if neither have any warning, give Y a punishment following the punishment guide and explain that even if X said something nasty its not a reason to RDM.
Fourth, log the punishment

Player “A” reports player “B” for saying a racial slur, player “A” is uploading evidence, but it is taking a few moments. During this time, player “B” admits he used the slang term towards another player on the server. After receiving the video, you notice that player “B” in fact did say in it a greeting manor and not a confrontational manner. How would you handle this sit?

First, check B's warnings/bans
Second, since B admitted to it and A provided video evidence give B the punishment following the punishment guide
Third, Log it

Communication Section

Do you have a mic?
Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
Yes

Do you have a Discord Account?
Yes

Will you be able to attend the weekly staff meetings?
(Staff meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST).
Yes

Do you understand that your Steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] (name) [TM]?
Yes

• Love
Reactions: Spawn
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the Zenith Project Staff Team!
A member of our Administration Team will reach out to you for training.
If you do not hear from anybody within the week, feel free to reach out to anybody in Administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.