Executive Manager
Executive Manager
Executive Team
May 4, 2024
<PERSONNEL FILE/WALLY FERN>

Level <2 AUTHORIZED ONLY> Beyond this point

Authorized Personnel only

—————————————————————————————————————————

eRRnayrP-dkz6mg3WmVkQZuVLuvCmTLyEhNYsnmFfvwlkY6Shfm3_aQ3hVBCwYGb-_bE8xBeXseXbB0FTxfnVQtopejyTVCOfjIq0cAKbFFTfAFXvCy5rKAu9nAj64opCX7cbod2

Secure. Contain. Protect.

—————————————————————————————————————————

[IMAGE UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME]

Name: Wally Fern

ACTIVE

Date of Birth: 05/13/1970 [54 Years old]

Place of Birth: United States of America, Wisconsin, Portage

Physical Description: 6'0 240 Lbs, Wider build. Greying Beard and hair, Very light wrinkles.

Psychological Description: Extremely Critical and quick to anger, But when Respect is given tends to dish it back.

Disabilities: High Blood Pressure, Left wrist has a nerve bulge from untreated damage.

Skills/Attributes:
Cleaning.

History: Working for Construction for a good chunk of his life to provide for himself before, attempting to run his own Cleaning/Construction business by the name of "Carl's Cleaners", that failed. Foundation picked him and a few other "low level maintenance workers" to populate site-73 and keep it maintained, And now Site-66

Relatives:

Dan Fern - Brother

Mike Fern - Brother

Sal Fern - Father

Marian Fern - Mother

< HATES >

The Sewer Monster - Glooping should be a good enough reason to terminate you
Rats - Your messes are everywhere
Wolf - They never take you out. I hate the messes you make.
Giant Lizard - Cleaning Acid, Blood, and chunks of flesh on mass make me hate you.
Fernand - Self Explanatory
< DISLIKES >

Chaos - Glad you only shoot me SOMETIMES...but you make the biggest fucking messes.
GENSEC - Shoot me more than D-class at times, I am just tryna clean, I don't think asking you to do your jobs is that hard.
NTF - Twice as Trigger happy, Twice as Egotistical, But it's been better as of late thank god.
KTE - Look above, you let those things out on a normal basis, but you are funny enough for me to tolerate.
< NEUTRAL >

Foundation - Pay my checks, supply me with food, and a roof over my head. and I could do no job at all and still be paid. stupid bastards are lucky I LIKE doing my job.
Site Command - Cannot tell if these are the guys
< LIKES >

Nu7 - Almost always a good talk, cleans things themselves surprisingly, and they USUALLY only make messes on surface.
Medical - While most of you are all idiots, Lustful Deviants, or straight up shouldn't be allowed near anybody ever. Some of you are REALLY good people that make up for the rest. Thanks for keepin me medically straight.
< LOVES >

Burgers - I love Burgers
Cleaning - Simple man I may be, it is easy, calming work. what make it a pain is everyone else.

Last edited: