What character(s) do you play?

Info Reach, Lewis Guy, -TRUTH-, Vio

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:88006757

What is your timezone?

EST

Are you 14 years of age or older

yes [24]

Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server)

I've been around from the start at the moment i would say maybe close to a MONTH of playtime

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)

i would like to rejoin the event to as i have both been asked to rejoin, been thinking about it, finding more time to be on the server, and I really wany to make more stories with my characters and see what people do with them. Outside that I have been ready to do more events as my story with BALDR came to an end which was 1 reason i left the first time to focus on CI. The event team has also been doing amazing so i would love to work with and learn from the current set of EC's and help where i can. I love Zenith and i want to bring what i can to the EC team like i did in the past with LESS mess ups when making large scale events. I left the first time around for personal reason so finally having the time and want to do events again is another big reason to why I want to get back into event making. I want to entertain, help, and just create something that people will hopefully remember. Also I just can't help myself, but build horrific monsters to use during these events as well. Love taking models and horribly shaping them to throw at people.

Why should we accept you in the EC team?

I have past experience as an EC and i don't think i did a horrible job in the past. Also I think some of the weirdness i can bring will make things interesting with both passive and larger events [if i learn what props wont send each other through portals]

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?

8 i have a rough idea still on how most props and effects work together i just don't know the newer used tech ive seen added recently so i would love to learn and improve where i can.

What is the purpose of the EC Team?

To create and make stories for players to enjoy and keep emersed in the lore Zenith project has to offer.

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?

I would like to bring back and use TRUTH in his more natural and cold self then the original who was a pawn for him. Now that TRUTH has seen this world being effected by beings that are more powerful then usual he plans to appear and keep the balance where it needs. He can be a friend or an enemy to all depending on how everyone treats TRUTH as things go.
I plan on a return of the book he is connected to and people can take and contain to talk to and or experiment on the real truth as well to keep RP entertaining.

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted?
yes i understand

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?
i understand

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?
fully agreed and understood

Communication

Do you have a mic?

yes

Do you have TS3?

yes

Do you have a Discord account?

yeah

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings?

mostly if my new job doesnt take that up i should be good.

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]?
Yes i understand

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Spawn
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the team! Make sure to get your TEC tags
DM joetexas for more information

Status
Not open for further replies.