TrenchCrow CI Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrenchCrow

Jul 30, 2024
Section 1 - In Character Questions
What is the purpose of the Chaos Insurgency?
To use SCP's to their advantage when possible.

What skills can you bring to CI?
Good communication, RP skills, and pancakes

How do you treat these jobs when raiding?
Safe & Euclid SCP’s: Capture or forget depending on the objective
Keter SCP’s: Avoid or capture if able.
D-Class: Rescue
Non-Hostile Staff (EX: Nurses, Doctors, Researchers): Leave or take hostage
Foundation Security (EX: SA, GENSEC, NTF etc.): Terminate

Do you have any past experience as a Chaos Insurgency?
I played CI around the start of the server's life. Almost made it to NCO but ended up taking a break just shy of that. I only came back a few weeks ago after a year's worth of not playing so everything was unfortunately wiped

Which positions are you interested in or stay in the future (Enlisted, NCO, CO)?
Honestly I would be happy with just NCO, but one day i wanna be either delta (Or whatever its called now) Or Xi-8 one day.
Why do you want to join the Chaos Insurgency? (Minimum of 100 words for this question):
I simply wish to come back to the old faction i used to main when i first joined. Did a lot of wacky stuff and had a good time. Almost won that fight club back then too. I know I'm not being as detailed as i could be but that's mainly because its midnight (at the time of writing this) as well as me not wanting to sound like a broken record for when i first applied. I'm just happy to be back in zenith and i wish to give it my all. I assure you that i will not disappoint and if i do then that's on me
Have you read over the CI SOP? (https://docs.google.com/document/d/12GKnlfjUPrwJfx7YEBZjWATsHiBp-klqjKKf3uVkeVs/edit?usp=sharing)
Yes

Section 2 - OOC Questions
Have you ever been removed from this Job? ( If so, explain why - This does not include wipes):
No
What is a /me? Give an example:
/me would sit back, taking a sip from his can of coke™ and then booting up his nintendo 3DS™ to play some totally legitimately aquired roms
What is a /roll? Give an example:
/roll 100 (After someone tried to hit me in the face and after i did a counter action)
If someone performs a /me against you, what do you do?:
Do a counter action then roll
What is power gaming? Give an example:
/me blows up pancakes WITH MIND
(This would be seen as powergaming because this is impossible within both the real world as well as the world within the server ((Unless you use some mind magic that im unaware of, like psionics)))
What is RDM? Give an example:
RDM, Random death match is when i shoot that random enlisted because his name has a U in it. Or just because its random
What is the NLR rule on the server?:
If you die to lose the memories relating to your death and you cannot leave spawn for two minutes

Do you understand that in CI it is important to RP when you get the chance, and whenever you are able to? (Yes/No) :
Yes

Do you understand that you still need to finish CI basic training after application is accepted? (Yes/No) :
Yes

Section 3 - OOC Information

What is your in-game name?
Vincent Smith

What is your discord name and number? (EX: Mal#6750)
TrenchCrow#7609
What is your steam ID? (EX: STEAM_0:1:102324524)
STEAM_0:1:80701785
What is your time zone?
EST
What's an estimate of how many hours you have on the server? (Use !time in-game to see.)
5d 13h 7m.
What days of the week can you be more active?
Weekends or weekdays (Past 3:30pm EST)

Notes for you to remember:
(If your application is accepted, you will be whitelisted to a CI Initiate, from there a NCO+ will train you.)

Last edited:
On hold!
Please wait patiently as we speak to CI Officers about your application!​

Accepted
Please make a ticket in game to gain your whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.