What character(s) do you play?

Site Tech Intern "Mike", "Big Mike" and Site Tech "Overseer"
What is your SteamID?

Steam ID: 76561198875428895
What is your timezone?

Est
Are you 14 years of age or older

Yes [18]
Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server)

Just under a month i belive, ive been all around the server and ive acompanied many EC's doing evens by their side. i was actually recommended by another EC to become one with him hence my application.

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)

I want to join the event coordinator team on this SCP roleplay server in Gmod because I love creating fun experiences for players. I really like stuff about the SCP universe and enjoy coming up with creative scenarios that keep everyone on their toes >;) . I believe I can bring fresh ideas and help make the server even more exciting and immersive for the community and playerbase.
I am particularly interested in organizing smaller events rather than large-scale ones. My plan is to focus on more site-specific activities mostly in the role of being a site technician. By doing so, I aim to have small funny and memorable(ish) moments that players will talk about long after the events have ended (well i plan to at least lol). I believe that these smaller events can add a unique charm to my character in game, making the experience more dynamic in a way bc ik not many people are site techs and also enjoyable for everyone involved.
I am committed to working collaboratively with other event coordinators so that every event runs smoothly (if im needed that is) and is enjoyed by all players . Overall, I am excited about the opportunity to be part of the event coordinator team and look forward to making the SCP roleplay experience for our community as goofy as it can be (followng rules ofc).
Why should we accept you in the EC team?

I have a good understanding of the SCP lore and a hobby for organizing events. I'm dedicated, reliable, and always ready to collaborate with others to have a good experience for everyone. Plus, ive got some good ideas in my pockets.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?

for me 9/10 as ive been playing Gmod for a very long time, ive RP'd many times just not in the SCP branch.

What is the purpose of the EC Team?

The event coordinator team in an SCP roleplay server on Gmod is a group of players responsible for planning, organizing, and running various events within the server. These events can range from special roleplay scenarios, missions, or challenges that enhance the gameplay experience and keep the community happy. The team works together to ensure events are well-executed, fun, and align with the SCP universe's lore and themes (or not lol)
If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?

As i said in my paragraph on "Why do you want to join the EC team?" , I stated that i do not plan to do major events myself, My goal is to do more low-key random events like a pipe leak persay. i will contribute to large projets rather then run them myself.

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted?
i do
Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?
i do
Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?
i do
Communication

Do you have a mic?

sure do ;)

Do you have TS3?

i sure do

Do you have a Discord account?

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings?

I will try my upmost best to attend these meetings as much as possible

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]?
i understand

Last edited:
Good evening! we are reviewing your app. if you have any questions please message a SEC or the LEC have a lovely day!

Good evening! We are happy to inform you your application have been accepted please contact the LEC ratba_tard on discord to get set up. On behalf of the Event team welcome to the SCPRP EC Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.