What character(s) do you play?
NTF FS 'Scorch', CI INT Aaron Shmunguss

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:96890533

What is your timezone?
MST

Are you 14 years of age or older
Yes

Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server)
1w 21h 59m.

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)
I want to join the EC team because I want to bring any event ideas that I may have to life. I want create fun combat and RP scenarios for players to interact with that aren't just their normal everyday tasks. Having played in some of the events on the server and having a blast with them, I also want to create memorable events for people experience. I don't want to join just to create giant server wide events but to also create some smaller events for many of the factions on the server so that there isn't just one faction getting all the interesting RP and events. I have seen many of these smaller events and always have any amazing time with them and I just want to create that same experience for other players. I also want to help any other ECs with their event ideas so that they can be brought to their full potential, along with that I also want to act in any events that would require something like that because acting in things has always been fun for me. In general I just want to bring fun and very RP heavy events to the server so that people can overall have a fun time.

Why should we accept you in the EC team?
I think I should be accepted because I feel I can bring interesting events to the server that people can RP with and just have a fun time. I would also like to help with other peoples events as well so that the event can be at its best.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?
With the basic GMOD tools I would say 10, I used to mess with things in sandbox a lot which is where majority of my time in Gmod came from. With tools from the workshop I would say I'm at a 2 but I am completely willing to learn any tools that are required of me.

What is the purpose of the EC Team?
The purpose of the EC team is to create fun and interesting interactions within any of the factions on the server and to create some RP for people.

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?
I have a kind of broad idea that I haven't really fleshed out yet but here is the gist of it: Foundation get an alert that an SCP from another site breached and all containment efforts for that SCP has failed. NTF and possibly Gensec go out and either find the SCP has made its way near Site-66 or they go out towards somewhere the SCP would have wandered off to which would require the event server for a different map. I am not exactly sure what SCP I would want it to be but here are a few suggestions: SCP-173, SCP-457, SCP-073, possibly 096? Not really too interesting right now but can definitely be built upon

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted?
Of course, they have complete control over what event ideas are accepted or denied.

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?
Yes

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?
Yes

Communication

Do you have a mic?
Yes

Do you have TS3?
Yes

Do you have a Discord account?
Yes

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings?
Yes

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]?
Yes

Last edited:
ACCEPTED

[Welcome to the team! Make sure you get your TEC tags]
[DM @ratba_tard for more information.]

Status
Not open for further replies.