The Sarkic Mimic that is an SCP Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

kermy._

Aug 5, 2024
What character(s) do you play?: CI CPL Josh Cunningham, Janitor Phineas Whereisperry, NU-7 Frank Church

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971): STEAM_0:1:458445268

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992): kermy._ / 236137739366432770

What is your current playtime on the server? Your total time is 2w 4d 32m.

Do you have any warnings or bans? Nope

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? Nope

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:
SCP-267-A “The Mimics”
In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
A Sarkic SCP thats whole purpose in life is to create Chaos they consume the flesh of the ones they kill. They then replicate the one they killed and use their vessel to remove the foundation and or CI they dont see any Human as a person rather as a living thing that is used to further push their goal. They rather then killing people in the open like to isolate their prey and take them out before anyone has noticed the only time they will engage in combat is if their cover is blown or they need to remove someone who has found out their a mimic.

What object class is this SCP?:
UNCONTAINED

How is the SCP maintained?:
By death which they have to wait 10minutes after or being locked away in a cell for 20minutes.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
To kill anyone that is a NON-SCP they are selfish and only care about their -B. You are the reincarnation of cjaos

How does this SCP be recontained?
Termination

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
The use of bullets and or any type of explosives.

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
Stitches up the wound with precision. /roll . 32 Fail. When performing a /me or trying to resist an tackle you need to roll to see if you action goes through or fails
What is a /me? Give an example:
/me Rips off the CIs badge and demotes him to D-Class. Any type of action that will influence RP or if you are just trying to perform something.
What is FailRP? Give an example:
The act of not listening to RP so aka being tackled but ignoring it and or doing something so outrageous that it makes no sense. AKA /me blows up the entire planet and fortnite dances epic!. Which is not realistic at all maybe.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
The act of fearing for you life in an RP situation. AKA If you have multiple guns on you and you know you will die you need to put up your hands and take the L and get captured.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Yuppers
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
yeah

Accepted
Please make a ticket in game to gain your whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.