The puppets

hater_20

May 4, 2024
What character(s) do you play?
Hater/Mr, I

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:1:562630008
What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
hater_20
What is your current playtime on the server?
3 Months
Do you have any warnings or bans?
3 Warns for fail RP dated back to V1 no bans
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
No its new

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:
The puppets and size clown
In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-ZP1-Puppet is a Small creature with a big head which it uses to torment and annoy people, It has a connection to clowns and will listen to clowns since they are there "older brothers". They have huge heads and are very annoying to deal with. They follow the orders of the three clowns. But not really they only follow the orders by a clown that created them. And so fourth they can press buttons like tesla gates to mess around against foundation or during a raid it seems. But generally they are just pain in the asses to deal with time to time. might aswell to shoot them.

What object class is this SCP?:

How is the SCP maintained?:
Cant it escape

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
Nope its escaped

How does this SCP be recontained?
It can't

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
By shooting them like alot

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False,True,False,True

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is a random number from 1-100 a roll is generally used for RP. ex if 999 rolls higher than 682. 682 becomes docile
What is a /me? Give an example:
A /me is used to be a RP such as /me searches with a /roll to try and search another player
What is FailRP? Give an example:
A FailRP is a break of rules such as if 939 keep pressing buttons like he is not suppose to since he can't see.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
A FearRP is where multiple players aim their weapons at one player when there are alone to make them Surrender. Ex: 3 people aimming their guns an unarm person he is under FEARRP
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
y
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]y

Accepted, please make a ticket in game for your whitelist.