The mimics

dukewaffles

Sep 15, 2024
What character(s) do you play? Gerald Fisher / "Ghost" TIU

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971) STEAM_0:1:527982299

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992) Duke/ Dukewyatt

What is your current playtime on the server? 5h 5m.

Do you have any warnings or bans? No

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?: The Mimics-A and -B

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):

The Mimics well mimic people, they kill someone if they are alone and if those pose a threat or if they are impactful.
SCP-267-A will try to get its brother out of the foundation, -A does not values its own life but values -B's life.
They do not care what faction you are with/ working for, they try to cause mayhem around Twin Pines.
-A is a Sarkic cult mimic, it doesn't need to follow NLR it can ONLY tell -B about their "past" life. It does not follow FearRP. The name needs to stay the same as the person that you killed.

What object class is this SCP?: UNCONTAINED ||| -B is EUCLID

How is the SCP maintained?:
If -A is locking in a CC it needs to wait 20 minutes, or if -A dies in CI or Foundation
-B cannot be maintained

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
-B breaches by -A going into Foundation or CI to get his brother. Kills every non-SCP if they are hostile or important, or if they call them a mimic.

How does this SCP be recontained?

-A and -B need to be killed

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
By being shot at

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
Does it fear for its life? False
Can it open doors? True
Can it breach other SCPs? False
Can it enter D-Block? True
-B is the same as -A

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
If you are in the middle of surgery and you need to take out a bullet from someone's lung, you would do /roll
What is a /me? Give an example:
My bind "/me Shows an ID card that says Professional Crayon Eater"
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is talking about anything that you wouldn't know EX talking about metagaming in game
What is FearRP? Give an example:
FearRP is if people are pointing guns at you without you having one (varies on the numbers) you would be put under FearRP
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N] YES

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N] Yes

ACCEPTED
You've been accepted for SCP-267-A/B, reach out to staff in-game at your earliest convenience for your whitelist.​

SCP-RP Administration
Epsilon-11 Captain "Maine"

Discord: Alenios
"From the depths of anomalous grasp, the Nine-Tailed Fox emerges steadfast"​