What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:196396358

What is your Discord username and Identifier?: Nishomi

What is your current playtime on the server?: 5d 2h 6min

Do you have any warnings or bans?: No

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?: No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-011-A/B “Rats of Unusual Size”

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
Two different rats of two different sizes. One is a little smaller than the other and they seem to have some form of sentience, able to understand people and can even speak one word and only that one word.. They come in different colors and sometimes may have hats on their head. They also seem to like cheese a lot, or the stuff that may be related to the word they say. They will obey when their object of interest, usually related to the word or cheese, is on the line. They also seem to be allowed almost anywhere so long as the relative branch allows their presence.

What object class is this SCP?: Safe

How is the SCP maintained?:
They are uncontained, and need no real maintenance.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
They are allowed to freely roam the facility. There are no procedures for the rat since it lives in sewers.

How does this SCP be recontained?
This Scp doesn’t need re-containment, but it can be lured with cheese and put in a Temp CC if needed or desired.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
It can be terminated for any reason by shooting it.

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False, True, False, True

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is a /roll that gives a number between 1-100
What is a /me? Give an example:
A /me is an action your character will take. /me grabs the block of cheese and skitters away.
What is FailRP? Give an example:
Fail rp is failure to roleplay properly. Like when a rat doesn’t obey or follow the one who holds cheese for the rat and chooses to either attack or run away instead.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
Fear RP is when your character is in a life threatening position and doesn’t want to die. Like a D-class pointing a gun at a Gensec with his gun on safety. That gensec has to obey the directions the D-class gives or they may die.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: I will do my best to focus on roleplay first and foremost and try to make my interpretation of the SCP intriguing.

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: I will do my best to act in good faith so that everyone is having fun and overall just having a good time.

ACCEPTED
You've been accepted for SCP-011-A/B, reach out to staff in-game at your earliest convenience for your whitelist.​

SCP-RP Administration
Epsilon-11 Captain "Maine"

Discord: Alenios
"From the depths of anomalous grasp, the Nine-Tailed Fox emerges steadfast"​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.