The 5th A-LC (Anomalous Library of Congress) Anomalous Classification Encyclopedia -- 'APOCRYPHON': Series 3, Section 607b, "Twin Pines"

Michaelwave

May 25, 2024
. . . [Logging In] . . .

. . . [Validating LEX/UIU-SAC Clearance] . . .

...[...]...
...[...]...
...[...]...

...[WARNING: Baseline administration is required for accessing a text of this type. If you are not exempt under [462 U.S. 919, 983 n.18 (1983)], are prone to epileptic seizures, or are otherwise unsure of your ability to withstand brief (but extreme) mental strain, please close this document.

DO NOT OPEN go through with the validation process if you have been exposed/are prone to:
- Seizures -
- Mental disorders classified under the DSM-5 as 'psychotic disorders' -
- Heart attack/strokes -
- Post-traumatic stress disorder, survivor's guilt, severe anxiety, or complicated grief -
- 'Visions', 'sightings', or 'manifestations'; classified by PSYCHE's 'Potential Extraplanar Prodromes Guidebook' or UIUN's 'Causes For Immediate Concern' -
- Have recently partaken or been a bystander of a major shift in Earth's climate, environment, dominant species, or timeline [see here for more information] -
...[User caution is advised.]...

[VERIFICATION PROCESS: REQUIRED FOR ALL USERS ACCESSING THE DOCUMENT]
OH WHAT A LOATHSOME LIFE WHICH PROPELS ME TOWARDS [[]] I STAND,WHERE THE VEIL BETWEEN EXISTENCE AND NAUGHT WRITHES UNSEEN [[]] RAZOR THIN LAYERS OF THINLY VEILED INFINITY TEAR AT THE SEAMS OF MY [[]] I AM BUT A FRAGILE WISP IN THE HOWLING GALE OF OBLIVION THE VAST VOID LICKS ITS LIPS AT THE PROSPECT OF A SOUL WANTON [[]] WHAT HORRORS AWAIT ME AIAT

diller-photo-old-man-lake-primary.jpg

HERE WITH HOARFROSTS COLD EMBRASE I TAKE A CURTAIN CALL AND BOW AND THE MYRIAD OF THOSE WHO WATCH UNSEEN CLAP FOR THE SOLILOQUY WELL DELIVERED [[]] THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO THE ACT THAT I PLAY AND WE ALL MOVE IN TANDEM WITH THE CURRENT OF TIME ALAS NOTHING CAN STOP THE KNIFE CUT OF STRANGE MATTER BILLOWING [[]] WHAT HORROR IS THIS UNDISCOVERED THAT I MUST SEE BASE WELL NOTHING THAT CANNOT BE STOPPED IT IS BUT A TRIFLE IN THE FACE OF ETERNITY [[]] THOUGH THE ABYSS MAY WHISPER SEDUCTIVELY BECKONING ME TOWARDS ITS I SHALL NOT BE SWAYED I SHALL NOT BE BROKEN FOR I AM A CHAMPION OF LIGHT IN THE FACE OF DARKNESS IT KNOWS NOT WHAT I POSSESS [[]] EVEN IF LIFE IS TO END HERE I DECLARE IT BEGIN ANEW SUCH IS WHAT IS WRITTEN ON THE FABRIC WOVEN IN RELATIVITY AIAT

Duga_radar_station_within_the_Chernobyl_Exclusion_Zone,_Ukraine_(09).JPG

DETERMINATION TAKES US O DEAREST MINE BEAR THIS CURSE FOR ALL OF YOUR FELLOWS [[]] HORRID AS IT MAY HORRID AS IT BE HORRID TERRIBLE WEATHER OUT THERE ISN'T IT? ISN'T IT? ISN'T IT? ISN'T IT? HORRIBLE WEATHER OUT THERE ISN'T IT? [[]] THE THING THAT LURKS AT 120.8° THIS IS WHAT YOU SAY TO THINGS THAT HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE CONTOURS OF TIME [[]] WHAT BEGETS THE BEGOTTEN SINFUL? LOOK UPON YOUR WORKS AND DESPAIR YE MIGHTY OF KINGS WISEST OF MEN [[]] KNOW THAT YOUR BIRTHRIGHT EXTENDS THE UNIVERSE AND THEREFORE IT IS EVERLASTING AMEN

eso1726a.jpg

AIAT

[[]]

. . . [Baseline test administered. Clearance updated. If you or a colleague are otherwise dispossessed or dissociative, please report to the nearest [AB] approved medical center before losing consciousness/braindeath. Thank you for your cooperation.] . . .

[Welcome, ████████, to the Anomalous Library of Congress.]

The Anomalous Library of Congress' Anomalous Classification Encyclopedia

output.png

"FIAT LUX, HOMO, ET HUMANITAS"

This section is empty. If you believe this to be in error, please contact your local UIU chapter tech support team.

33scale.png

Relations: Tense
Known Contacts: Casen Ford
Important Personnel: Insurgency Commander 'Envy'
Description:
The Twin Pines Chaos Insurgency Cell has thus far been hostile to recent TIU intrusions. Prior to the arrival of Deputy Director Flaker and his "new guard" ensemble personnel, the Chaos Insurgency cell was stated to have "neutral" relations with the "old guard" of the TIU. However, recent attempts to expand the TIU's influence over Twin Pines has been met with hostility from this group, with them harboring fugitives and individuals of the TIU, and by extension, the United States government.

Their modus operandi in the Twin Pines area seems to be primarily to counteract the influence of Site-66, the local Foundation facility, by the use of repeated hit-and-run raid tactics; which are carried out for the disruption of Foundation activities: capturing personnel, freeing 'SCiPs', and otherwise obstructing the operation of Site-66 as a whole.
Dangers: Advanced weaponry, well armed paramilitary, cloaking technology, well-funded R&D department, possession of powerful AUoIs.
Recommended Response Level:
[3] - Exercise Caution

0208JUN24.png

Relations: Neutral
Known Contacts: null
Important Personnel: null
Description:

The designation for this particular Foundation task force is XI-8. Their motto and motivations are yet to be discovered. An interview is strongly recommended.
Dangers: Advanced weaponry and technology, highly-trained personnel.
[2] - Use Logic and Liaison

03_060824.png

Relations: Hostile
Known Contacts: Special Agent 'Knight'
Important Personnel: null
Description:

A transitory Neo-Sarkite cult which has a significant presence in the Twin Pines area. Highly active thaumaturgic sigils, contact with archons, and other foibles resembling a Level-4 activity Nälkä cult have established themselves as major disruptions for both the Foundation and the Chaos Insurgency. Notably absent is the presence of "epigone personnel"--personnel that masquerade as citizens and practice Sarkicism in private--among the cult's ranks; most members are fully dedicated to the ideals of the Sarkic religion.

Fire has been noted as an effective measure in dealing with intrusions from flesh-augmented Sarkic cultists and the Sarkic aberrations that follow.
Dangers: Late-stage Adytite thaumaturgy, highly active underground presence, contact with extraplanar beings, elusive detectability.
[4] - Exercise Extreme Caution

Known Aliases: 'Envy'
Notable Features/Capabilities: Proficient thaumaturge
Narrative:
De facto and de jure leader of the Twin Pines Chaos Insurgency cell. Primary negotiator between the TIU and the aforementioned cell. Dour, authoritative, and possesses a grip over the local cell that suggests very little discontent with leadership capabilities. Commands a loyal paramilitary force and is a key player in the functioning of their operation. Additionally supplements his combat capabilities with thaumaturgic workings to a yet-unknown extent.

This section is empty. If you believe this to be in error, please contact your local UIU chapter tech support team.

// Photos edited by Pultizer-prize winning photographer ChoidDownsizing, made with love with PhotoShop

Last edited: