Rusty

SCP-RP Moderation
SCP-RP Moderation
May 30, 2024
<Johnathan Spencer>

Level 2 AUTHORIZED ONLY Beyond this point

Authorized Personnel only

—————————————————————————————————————————

eRRnayrP-dkz6mg3WmVkQZuVLuvCmTLyEhNYsnmFfvwlkY6Shfm3_aQ3hVBCwYGb-_bE8xBeXseXbB0FTxfnVQtopejyTVCOfjIq0cAKbFFTfAFXvCy5rKAu9nAj64opCX7cbod2

Secure. Contain. Protect.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Name: Johnathan 'Tennessee' Spencer

ACTIVE

Date of Birth: 07/15/1987

Place of Birth:
United States of America, Tennessee, Oak Ridge

Physical Description: 6
'4, Mesomorphic Build, dietary habits need to be improved, fast metabolism. Tall, somewhat skinny. Weighs 176 pounds. Has brown eyes that compliment his long, Dark Brown hair and goatee.

Psychological Description: A very kind and caring person who values other people over himself. Not a very big vocabulary. More of a hippie than a redneck. Not the same after the "incident" that led him to the Foundation.

Disabilities: Not a big people person, can't talk himself out of a tricky situation.

Skills/Attributes: "Can pop a coke can at 100 yards with a .22 LR with iron sights" - Stated by Johnathan himself. Good with mid-long ranged weapons. Will follow any order given by a higherup, no matter how absurd. Can fix a lot of things that are mechanical and is a bit of a black thumb. A fairly good trombone player.

History: Worked on a farm most his life. Grew up in the country. Was a Tennessee Highway patrolman for 5 years.

Relatives:

Allan Spencer - Brother (???)

Fred Spencer - Father (Deceased)

Samantha Roadhouse - Mother (Deceased)

Margarite Strating - Spouse (Deceased)

Isabella Spencer - Daughter (Deceased)

< HATES >

Sarciks - I'm not ready to talk about this, yet.

< DISLIKES >

D-Class - What they did to get there, how they act.

< NEUTRAL >

The heavy uniform and weaponry - How do I say this?

< LIKES >

Food - Who doesn't?

< LOVES >

Almost everything I don't hate - I'm a bit of a hippie.

(THESE ARE PURELY THE CHARACTER'S THOUGHTS AND ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN ICLY. ANY DEMOTIONS/REPRIMANDS RESULTING FROM READING THE ABOVE LOVES/HATES SECTION IS METAGAME.)

Trophies:

Additional Comments: Last updated: 8/15/24) ***Different things on the DCB will be changing while I am writing the lore. This will almost never be the completed version.***

Last edited: