Suri 'Galaxy' Luna DCB

suri luna

Sep 15, 2024
<Suri 'Galaxy' Luna>

Level <2 AUTHORIZED ONLY> Beyond this point

Authorized Personnel only

—————————————————————————————————————————

eRRnayrP-dkz6mg3WmVkQZuVLuvCmTLyEhNYsnmFfvwlkY6Shfm3_aQ3hVBCwYGb-_bE8xBeXseXbB0FTxfnVQtopejyTVCOfjIq0cAKbFFTfAFXvCy5rKAu9nAj64opCX7cbod2

Secure. Contain. Protect.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Name:
Suri 'Galaxy' Luna

Date of Birth: 04/28/1996

Place of Birth: United States of America, Ohio, Columbus

Physical Description: 5'11, Slim figure

Psychological Description: stutters when nervous, fast learner, shy, Has a hard time seeing themself in good light.

Disabilities: easily confused, Really bad at remembering people's names.

Skills/Attributes: strategic mindset, always learning, Intuition

History: Ethical hacker for many years, as time passed I was recruited into the foundation. The Gensec piqued my interest, Once I joined I felt like I had found my true self.

< HATES >

I hate people who pretend to know everything, Talking about politics, unruly SIT

< DISLIKES >

Being left alone.
< NEUTRAL >

other things that were not on the list

< LIKES >

Most D-class, Learning new things.

< LOVES >

Gensec, Being praised by my superior, foundation, Love all my CO's

(THESE ARE PURELY THE CHARACTER'S THOUGHTS AND ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN ICLY. ANY DEMOTIONS/REPRIMANDS RESULTING FROM READING THE ABOVE LOVES/HATES SECTION IS METAGAME.)

Additional Comments: Suri 'Galaxy' Luna loves their role in the foundation and will do anything to ensure everyone's safety. Suri does not like having to resort to violence with others and would perform everyone to work in harmony. Suri's ultimate goal is to become CO of Gensec. Overall Suri is easy to get along with and nothing truly annoys them.