staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Mello

SCP-RP Moderation
SCP-RP Moderation
Jul 17, 2024
  1. You must be at least 14 years old before creating a moderator application. 13-year-olds who have played for a long time and feel they demonstrate exceptional maturity difference greater than that of their age can get permission from a member of SMT to apply.
  2. You must have read the entirety of the Staff Handbook.
  3. You must have at least more than 1 day on the server before applying.
  4. You may not bump your application, Your application will be looked at within at least a week and the most 2 weeks.
  5. Do not ask friends, and acquaintances to +1 your application. If this is found out, Your application will be denied.
  6. Don't lie in your application, be transparent. If you are found lying in your application, It will be denied.
  7. When creating your application, you must answer all the questions listed within the application format.
  8. If you're accepted into the staff team, you're expected to be active on TeamSpeak whenever on the server, as this is how we communicate with other staff members and the rest of the community.
Staff Handbook

Server Rules:
It's very important that you understand our server rules, So please make sure you have read up on our rules here. It is likely that during the interview process, You may be asked questions regarding the server rules and the staff handbook.

Staff Application
What is your OOC name?
SirMello1/John Mello

What character(s) do you play? Please state the character's names and corresponding ranks, not just the IC positions you hold.
(John Mello-SGT NTF) (Ricky Soliz-NU-7 LCPL) (Mello-CI LCPL) (Sir Mello-Medical MA) (Sir Mello-GEN SPC) (and some SCPs)

What is your SteamID STEAM_0:0:213120147

What is your Discord Name (i.e. grimothy)?

What is your timezone?
MST

Are you 14 years of age or older?
Im 18

Your current playtime on the server?
1w 1d 15h 39m

List all of your warns and bans (N/A if none):
1 warn but its gone now

What is your availability?
Sat/Sun, some times the weekday

Staffing Related Section
Why do you want to join the staff team? (200 Words Minimum)
the reason why i want to join is because this server is nice and i love the Role play in it and i what to try to help people out with with people/cheaters, this server is one of the best SCP RP i have ever played, and just being in the rp is just good for me but i want to try something new like being a staff member, i think being a staff member is one of the coolest things in scp rp because you can do events and help people out, so that's the reason why i want to be a staff member, i just want to have my first admin thing in this server, i just want to help out with problems and try to help with others, and have fun with the other admins i like to help with the events and help with the story for the foundation, thank you for reading my chant about the reason why i want to be a admin, look at the good side being a staff member is one of the best thing to do and you can be apart with the event making i just want to have fun and do more rp with the people in the community

Why should we accept you into the staff team? Its not up to me its up to you guys I'm fine with either option you guy choose

What staffing experience do you currently have? none

Rule-based Questions Section
Define RDM:
Its shooting, harming, or otherwise ruining someone's RP experience

Define Metagame:
is when some on gose to the other team or comms and say that the opponents team is going to raid or hack

Define NLR:
Whenever killed, you must wait 120 seconds in your bunks before leaving and re-engaging in RP and/or combat

Define FailRP:
When someone is not following the server rule. Like not following fearRP

Situation-based Questions Section

Player “X” reports player “Y” for RDM, the logs show that player “Y” did kill player “X”, both players are GenSec trainees. Player “X” states that there was no reason for him to be killed, player “Y” states that they were in an argument, player “X” made a nasty remark and player “Y” killed him for it. Neither party has a recording of the interaction, and no witnesses have come forward with any more information, what would you do? I will talk with the other staff members on/ i will watch them to see if they are doing Fail rp

Player “A” reports player “B” for saying a racial slur, player “A” is uploading evidence, but it is taking a few moments. During this time, player “B” admits he used the slang term towards another player on the server. After receiving the video, you notice that player “B” in fact did say in it a greeting manor and not a confrontational manner. How would you handle this sit? I will tell player B not to say it any more and leave him off with a waring

Communication Section

Do you have a mic?
Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
Yes but 4

Do you have a Discord Account?
yes

Will you be able to attend the weekly staff meetings?
(Staff meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST).
yes

Do you understand that your Steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] (name) [TM]? yes

Last edited:
[On Hold]
You have incorrect information and an incomplete question on your application.
If you do not make the following adjustments within 48 hours, your application will be Denied.

What is your SteamID (i.e. STEAM:0:0:1203929)?
You listed somebody else's SteamID.

Why do you want to join the staff team? (200 Words Minimum)
You did not meet the 200 Word Minimum.

Last edited:
[On Hold]
The listed SteamID is still not your own.
You have 37 hours from the time of this posting to fix the following.

What is your SteamID (i.e. STEAM:0:0:1203929)?
You listed somebody else's SteamID.

ACCEPTED
Welcome to the Zenith Project SCP-RP Staff Team!
A member of the Administration Team will reach out to you for training.
If you do not hear from them within a week, feel free to reach out to anybody within Administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.