staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker524

SCP-RP Moderation
SCP-RP Moderation
Jun 23, 2024
What is your OOC name?

What character(s) do you play? Please state the character's names and corresponding ranks, not just the IC positions you hold.

What is your SteamID (i.e. STEAM:0:0:1203929)?

STEAM_0:0:788988621

What is your Discord Name (i.e. grimothy)?

What is your timezone?
CST

Are you 14 years of age or older?

yes

Your current playtime on the server?

2w 4d 16h 22m.

List all of your warns and bans (N/A if none):

N/A

What is your availability?

I can be online till like 5 and be back on at 8:50 ish

Staffing Related Section
Why do you want to join the staff team? (200 Words Minimum)
The reason I would like to be staff is because I think helping out the community will be fun and cool. Other things like helping people with tickets and Simms if someone wants a gun, I can get it for them if it isn't a blacklisted gun, just like I said tickets because new players are joining every day, and they need help or have questions and being there is very helpful to them. Another fun thing I think about being staff is I can assist anyone ooc ly and it will improve myself and my roleplay of knowing what to do and what not to because people don't like certain things. Another thing I want to do is be able to go into spectator mode to watch raid and assist SMT more like a bystander type of thing but I'm guessing there already watching but still if they need help sure why not. Just like I said about trying to help and approve the server I'm also trying to get rid of people who do the no no's like the failRP or the Bhopping stuff like that. being Staff also help me by improving my problem-solving skills and other important factoring skills

Why should we accept you into the staff team?
The reason you should accept me into staff is because just like I said in why i want to be staff is because I think I can help you guys in cleaning or improving the server from unnecessary things

What staffing experience do you currently have?
none

Rule-based Questions Section
Define RDM:

killing someone for no reason or pity reason

Define Metagame:

putting ooc thing into IC situations

Define NLR:

A timer to let u go RP or Pvp after u die

Define FailRP:

when they don't roleplay correctly

Situation-based Questions Section

Player “X” reports player “Y” for RDM, the logs show that player “Y” did kill player “X”, both players are GenSec trainees. Player “X” states that there was no reason for him to be killed, player “Y” states that they were in an argument, player “X” made a nasty remark and player “Y” killed him for it. Neither party has a recording of the interaction, and no witnesses have come forward with any more information, what would you do?

I would make sure to tell them there is nothing I can really do without proof but make sure u guys separate so that u guys can have a good time playing the server instead of fighting and show them a recording software like medal

Player “A” reports player “B” for saying a racial slur, player “A” is uploading evidence, but it is taking a few moments. During this time, player “B” admits he used the slang term towards another player on the server. After receiving the video, you notice that player “B” in fact did say in it a greeting manor and not a confrontational manner. How would you handle this sit?

I would leave him with a warning but if i were to hear this again I would contact someone to give a punishment to give to him (don't know if I can ban people yet)

Communication Section

Do you have a mic?

yes

Do you have TeamSpeak3?

yes

Do you have a Discord Account?

yes

Will you be able to attend the weekly staff meetings?
(Staff meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST).

yes

Do you understand that your Steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] (name) [TM]?
yes

PENDING
You have 48 hours to make the following adjustment
Please answer the first two questions for the Staff Application
What is your OOC name?

What character(s) do you play? Please state the character's names and corresponding ranks, not just the IC positions you hold.

APPROVED
Welcome to the Zenith Project SCP-RP Staff Team!
A member of administration will reach out to you. If you do not hear back from one after a week, contact any member of Administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.